Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Manifisto

it's mighty inconvenient when a cold snap causes your lava pipes to freeze and then break, spilling lava everywhere

to add insult to injury, that guy out behind the 7/11 who sold me my homeowner's lava damage policy hasn't been around the last few times I've tried to visit. I hope he's okay but I really need to file a claim, at this point it is bordering on rude.

ty nesamdoom!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

Prof. Crocodile posted:

That's quite convenient. The last time I wanted lava-proof shoes I had to race a Goron down the side of a volcano or something like that.

the best technique is homeopathic, like sprinkle a few grains of pumice in the shoes

ty nesamdoom!