Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

Jose posted:

I'm forgetting a lot I think, particularly names for some reason, who is getou(?) Supposed to be again and why could they be Yujis mum

Geto is the long, black haired guy with stitches on his forehead. He's currently dead and his body is being piloted by this brain thing called Kamo. Yuji's supposed mother, Kaori, just appeared in the recent chapter sporting the same forehead stitches Geto has, which makes it seem like Kamo is piloting her corpse too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

So now Maki has 0 cursed energy like Toji?

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

Hakari looks really weird from behind.

That was surprisingly decent of not-Gedo.

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

Can't believe it. She looked so trustworthy too.

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

I respect it. The fan base knows what they want.

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

That's a lot of shoulder gone. I think Reggie is dead unless he has some non-receipt healing.

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

Kind of a struggle the first time through. Weirdly enough, the biggest thing that stood out to me was seeing White Dog again. Good luck Kurusu.

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

Jerkface posted:

https://onepiecechapters.com/chapters/5649/jujutsu-kaisen-chapter-214?&date=23-2-2023-21

I guess i dont understand why these female characters exist to just get splatted every other chapter, other than Angel being a nothing AGAIN this chapter did rule.

Hana nooooooo...

Yuji just marching forward was a badass spread though.

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

I'm laughing so hard at Sukuna essentially going "I'm built different" and then his shrine just imploding.

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

I ended up liking that chapter a lot more than I expected. It was pretty much Gojover the moment they said he won last chapter.

I'm curious if all those people who praised Gojo's op depiction feel now. I'm guessing they have split opinions.

Electric Phantasm posted:

*taking a huge hit of copium* Nobara isn't there in the afterlife

:hai:

Hypocrisy fucked around with this message at 21:54 on Sep 21, 2023

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

The salt has been magnificent.

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

MonsterEnvy posted:

I don't think Sukuna's space cutting blade actually changes much. Sukuna is for sure far weaker than he was at the start of the fight. He lost both Mahoraga and his Domain.

He's also healing really slowly. If there was a time to charge at Sukuna with your "I can only used this Cursed Technique once", it's now.

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

It hurts to see this but it's also pretty funny.

Oh Snapple! posted:

Kenjaku loving owns

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

Sword can still work right?

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

It's really, really funny that Sukuna's character development is becoming the ultimate Itadori hater. Good chapter.

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

yum posted:

https://imgur.com/a/LATWK7H

super rough pre tcb scans

Good. Sukuna met the Itadori hating quota this week.

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

Thumbs up to this chapter.

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

Love it. Sukuna being a hater from conception is the best.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

Sukuna is really cooking now.

Next chapter: Itadori orders a cheeseburger.