Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
I'm forgetting a lot I think, particularly names for some reason, who is getou(?) Supposed to be again and why could they be Yujis mum

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

RatHat posted:

They’re an ancient sorcerer who has been jumping bodies(through some brain transplant technique) to stay immortal, Geto is just their most recent host. They were once known as Noritoshi Kamo(who made Choso and his bros, and is part of the clan with the blood manipulation power) but that was probably not their original body.

ok its the him making choso that I wasn't sure of mostly. I know that its assumed yuji's mum was a host

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Brought To You By posted:

I recall the many times that Togashi put out chicken scratch published on napkins and honestly it still gets the message across.

it was clearly a turkey not a chicken

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

It seems a bit stupid in that cycling out the series in it so people can have a rest let's then publish more stuff to sell volumes of

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

quite rare for a manga to be so openly dismissive of the japanese justice system right?

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

The best ever ask tell thread was the American guy who got caught growing weed on Japanese government land and they had no idea what to do because he refused to confess

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Yuji isn't a demonic painting but straight up son of the villain right which is why they like him anyway?

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

It was such a good reveal

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

I forget, why is Megumi interesting to Sukuna?

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

https://onepiecechapters.com/chapters/2266/jujutsu-kaisen-chapter-183

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjDa-_Vq51I

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

its a fun ability but i don't really understand how its supposed to work with what we know about cursed energy generally

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

i want kashimo to join the team. "there is a guy even stronger than sukuna but geto locked him up. help us free him and you can fight him"

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

EmmyOk posted:

It would be cool for one of the ancient sorcerors to get addicted to gambling and fast food like all those Amish who go on rumspringa

Haruo from kengan was a great example of this

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

It's really not obvious when it's a flash back in that chapter on first read lol

Great ending though

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Yeah like one piece would change the white space filler around panels to grey or whatever for an in chapter flash back so you know specifically when it's happened which isn't the case here

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

what chapter did yuji eat the other curses?

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

i'm looking forward to the anime hopefully clearing up a lot of the fight scenes when it gets there

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

without me doing a big reread why is sukuna so absurdly overpowered?

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

really hope we get to see kashimo go all out. maybe after gojo dies unexpectedly and he wins.

i think its kashimo i'm thinking of the lightning guy

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

If you're going to have a long spoilered discussiom about raws could someone link them?

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

fact is gojo had to lose for precisely the reason we see at the end of the chapter. checkovs kashimo

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

CharlestonJew posted:

there's a panel where gojo manages to make a smile after getting cut in half, so there might be a chance for him to get a 4th wind and RCT his legs back or whatever

I'm curious what that little exchange on page 2 was about. "the stuff with his dad"? is he talking about megumi? does he know kenjaku is yuji's dadmom or something?

He's thinking about how he can make his dick bigger

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Can hakari use his domains overpoweredness to just go straight into a sukuna fight invincible because that would be the best ending

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

mahoraga is dead right? like part of the problem with 10 shadows or whatever is they're actually killable?

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Collapsing Farts posted:

I don't know what you guys are talking about, and that is comforting

People be horny

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Conspiratiorist posted:

Sure wish the good translation were out so I could join in on this heated discussion.

the translation is fine its just the scans are poo poo fwiw

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

So I don't really blame Gege Akutami for losing track of things/suffering under the work load. But JJK is a smash hit with a smash hit anime. I understand from a shuiesha(?) point of view why you dont' just let the person go once every 2 weeks or whatever but surely he has enough pull now to be able to do that instead of genuine random break.

Like, in my ideal world Togashi just makes HxH monthly and it can still be 18 pages long whether or not that is physically possible for him aside

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

haven't hand gestures been a thing since the start even if not explicitly stated? when did yuji last use black flash or whatever it was called lol

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

choso is a good brother

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

I think maybe its time for me to reread the series from the start for the first time. There is so much stuff I barely remember

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

is that how lovely the stuff actually looks in WSJ because of the awful paper quality etc?

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

yeah like i've only personally experienced either scans that have had lots of cleaning done or are official or proper volume releases that I assume are higher quality. I'm just a bit surprised with current scanners its still that bad

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Sukuna is going to kill everyone only for it to be kenjakus long con to free his son from sukunas possession

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

So kenjaku won right? Like the merger is happening just with sukuna now but killing sukuna doesn't necessarily stop it?