Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Honest Thief
Jan 11, 2009
I really don't get whats with all this planning and setup to what seems will be little payoff, like the perfect sphere but we'll see

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Honest Thief
Jan 11, 2009
I guess if the points were used more tactically before I'd be more into it but they just feel like macguffins because while that all makes sense unlike other story arcs I ain't feeling the ramp up on this one

Honest Thief
Jan 11, 2009
the latest anime ep made the gojo vs sukuna fight make a lot more sense, I'd forgotten most things setup when mahoraga first showed up.

Honest Thief
Jan 11, 2009
What makes the culling game a bit puzzling to me is the game rules itself don't play a lot into the action, there's some twists for sure but a simpler scenairo like shybuya would have worked better.

Honest Thief
Jan 11, 2009
So what's going on with itadoris arms?

Honest Thief
Jan 11, 2009
gd the official translation was really clunky on ch246

Honest Thief
Jan 11, 2009
https://twitter.com/CraackedEggs/status/1749207805867815300

these gege messed up memes funny

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Honest Thief
Jan 11, 2009
Who was born as a player in the culling game? Is Sukuna speaking figurative here?