Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Desperate Character
Apr 13, 2009
choso is the absolute loving best and seeing naoyta get his rear end beat was so satisfying. Then Yuuta coming in like a serial killer and just one-shot KO-ing him :ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Desperate Character
Apr 13, 2009

MonsterEnvy posted:

Yeah he became surprisingly endearing once he started helping Yuji out. Choso is still a terrible person given you know this.

Also had a feeling Naoya would be no match for a Special Grade Curse when he is not aware he fighting one.

tbf if your opponent is gojo there is no room for compassion and regret or else you're dead. just look at how toji lost because even without mercy he forgot to double tap. Choso has a self-centered view of family compared to the other curse spirits who wanted to elevate all curses and goes all out to get revenge when he loses them and protect them (i.e. Yugi) when he gains them. It's what makes him so fascinating to me and his speech this chapter was amazing.

Desperate Character
Apr 13, 2009
okay the reveal of kamo having been yuji's MOM has my brain absolutely fried I don't think anyone saw that coming :stare:

Desperate Character
Apr 13, 2009

MonsterEnvy posted:

Honestly looking back, I don't even think his two awakened brothers deserved to die. They never killed anyone, and were initially willing to let Yuji and Nobara leave.

But yeah it's kind of shocking how likable Choso has become. Like back during his fight with Yuji, I bet pretty much everyone here thought he was just going to lose to Yuji and die and that would be the end of the Death Paintings subplot.

Though I wonder if Yuji is going to conflict with Choso about the other 6 brothers, when Choso gets them after the meeting. Like Choso is going to want to revive them, which means putting them in people to incarnate, and I don't think Yuji would be cool with that.

Yeah Choso is the loving best, but we can't forget he definitely wants revenge against Nobara (who isn't dead people come on now). Also I don't see Gojo being so forgiving when he eventually comes back. Look what he did to poor Hanami :ohdear:

Desperate Character
Apr 13, 2009
Freaking Naoya was ahead of both Nobara and Maki in the most recent popularity poll. Along with MHA, it seems only fangirls vote in these polls :negative:

At least Choso was seventh I suppose

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Desperate Character
Apr 13, 2009

Electric Phantasm posted:

Where's the poll?

It was trending on twitter earlier don’t have a link unfortunately