Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Arzaac
Jan 2, 2020

Yeah honestly it what makes me feel like he could absolutely be a full blown "hero". Not that he's heroic in any sense but his morality is currently so Yuji-centric that he could absolutely be used as a force for good.

Though if anything I imagine he'll die tragically saving Yuji.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arzaac
Jan 2, 2020

Fabricated posted:

Nobara's technique also seems like something that could be incredibly useful given the stuff that Tengen explains in the coming chapter.

Nobara's technique has always been super useful, basically every fight she's been in her technique's either incredibly strong or a hard counter

Arzaac
Jan 2, 2020

Ethiser posted:

The more of these people we see the more I find it hard to believe that Gojo hasn’t already just murdered them all for being just the worst.

Honestly the reason for that probably comes down to some variation of "it would upset the balance of the jujutsu world"

Arzaac
Jan 2, 2020

Huh actually now that I think about it, real bold of him to poo poo-talk Heavenly Restrictions when he knows someone like Toji exists.

Arzaac
Jan 2, 2020

Toji's a freak among freaks and yet, here we are, Maki rapidly approaching his level.

For something like this to happen twice over the matter of a couple of decades suggests to me that Heavenly Restriction is much more powerful than sorcerers give it credit for, and they're just elitist pricks. Especially the Zenin clan.

Arzaac
Jan 2, 2020

That's fair. I'm sure for a bunch of sorcerers he was fine just being like, effectively invisible to them and armed with a gun, but he definitely needs to break out the cursed tools for the stronger sorcerers. Though I gotta say, regardless of the circumstances, "Almost killed Satoru Gojo" is a hell of a feat I don't think anyone else has even come close to.

I guess my running theory here is that Heavenly Restrictions probably have the potential to be extremely powerful and are mostly held back by prejudice. Like, probably before Toji anyone with a Restriction was just forced to be a servant, or exiled from the clan, or just straight up killed. The Zenin clan especially doesn't seem to have any patience for anyone with low cursed energy.

Arzaac
Jan 2, 2020

I've been vaguely thinking of it as some kind of Paper Mario Action Command that's just very difficult.

Arzaac
Jan 2, 2020

Honestly it feels more like a Heavenly Restriction than a cursed technique. Trading the use of a technique for the ability to throw around cursed energy way harder than anyone else.

Arzaac
Jan 2, 2020

I definitely need to read the viz translation to figure this one out

Jujutsu Kaisen rules

Arzaac
Jan 2, 2020

Brought To You By posted:

I'm glad Kashimo is getting a chance to have fun even if this isn't Sukuna. I'll admit I did a complete 180 on Hakari, dude is all the bits of Todo I love but his gimmick allows him to still feel completely different.

Also, what OP plays when you enter invul mode thread? For me it's Kinnikuman Nisei's [HUSTLE MUSCLE]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfV-qH6HYMM

I figure that, given it's from a romcom anime, it's gotta be something cute more than epic.

Ergo,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIvhg8mjaDk

Arzaac
Jan 2, 2020

Judgeman is a cool DE but it's essentially just Court themed rock paper scissors

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arzaac
Jan 2, 2020

He needs to live so he can be Takaba's manzai partner