Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Slumpy

this is byob jersey devil

these guys used to be sorta edgy and stuff but they're very nice now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FutonForensic

hi jersey devil. there's a lot of great content coming your way. make sure to check out the rules thread, and bookmark your favorite topics for the latest updates.

by Khanstant

Manifisto

hey jd, we would normally ask about pets, hobbies, and crimes, but given some of the rumors and legends running around maybe we're better off asking about favorite pizza toppings? as long as they're not visceral and/or screaming, that is

ty heather papps and luvcow

fartzilla

how disgusting

hi jersey devil, do you prefer if we pronounce it "jersey" or "joisey"? just want to get it right so you feel comfortable

alnilam

Posting in the springtime

Hmm jersey devil, jersey,uhh *trying to think of things to relate about* been to any good diners lately? Turning left sucks am i right jughandles forever. How bout those pine barrens.

Royal Updog

Do you ever wonder if there are other planets out there
(source)

they didn't want to jump about but they'd constantly get hassle for just walking here

original sig do not steal

nut

this is byob, the fastest forum on something awful. I hope you brought your running shoes, heh, cuz your gonna need em

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/BowedParallelAcouchi-mobile.mp4
god bles manifisto for the springtime signature

minecraft_holmes

FLUFFERNUTTER

hello jd welcome to the chili forum

thanks blaise rascal!

free hubcaps

go devils

Heather Papps

hello internet friend

sup jd i have a complicated relationship with my mother as well

tyvm hbag

Luvcow

byob is the home of exclusive nude spawn content and other explicit male full frontal super hero pics

PHIZ KALIFA
ABS THUNDERSKULL.

element: thunderbolts.

steed: a thunderbolt.

slogan/motto: "gonna clap them cheeks like a Thunderskull."

(trying to figure out if it's racist to ask if they're related to the chupacabra)

mods only know two things: eat hot grape and lie

Luvcow

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

(trying to figure out if it's racist to ask if they're related to the chupacabra)

I feel like we could better determine this if we were given nude pics of each creature

Royal Updog

Do you ever wonder if there are other planets out there
(source)

I may have been thinking of Spring Heeled Jack

original sig do not steal

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas.

Hey JD, when my friend was in college he used to say he'd hit you and killed you with his car in the Pine Barrens. I hope you're feeling better now, tbh you look great flying around like that.

https://giant.gfycat.com/HairyCarefreeDachshund.webm

-sigs by Heather Papps and vanisher! goblin by Khanstant! News by deep dish peat moss!

PHIZ KALIFA
ABS THUNDERSKULL.

element: thunderbolts.

steed: a thunderbolt.

slogan/motto: "gonna clap them cheeks like a Thunderskull."

Luvcow posted:

I feel like we could better determine this if we were given nude pics of each creature

JD, it's standard to show pole/hole round these parts. we need them to do science.

mods only know two things: eat hot grape and lie

nut

you should probably let us know how you feel about spawn before you proceed

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/BowedParallelAcouchi-mobile.mp4
god bles manifisto for the springtime signature

Luvcow

nut posted:

you should probably let us know how you feel about spawn before you proceed

Heather Papps

hello internet friend

wow look at all these posts!
\

tyvm hbag

Slumpy

the jersey devil is having a great time on the forums so far !

snergle

hey jersey devil i loved the ps1 video game they made about you but lets be honest they just ripped off crash bandicoot

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Just hanging out with the Jersey Angel. No big whoop

FutonForensic

hi jersey devil. i know it's only been a day, but i really need you to pay back the 2 grand you borrowed from me over PMs

hey wait. did JD borrow money from you guys too

barnold

...but i didnt finish

hell yea

"there is no spoone" - The Matricks
"when there is no more room in hell ur gonna have to wait in line loll" -gorge romero
wat do you do when you're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left 2 do but play fps. boom headshot

Manifisto

not money per se, but he has mah bitcoins

Luvcow

yeah i'm dating a chupacabra. no you can't meet her, she lives in Canada

Luvcow

i call her "chuppie", just a cute nickname for my chupacabra girlfriend

Luvcow

jd told me she likes it when people call her snookie. p sure she was trying to flirt with me but i am already in a committed relationship with a cryptid.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

Luvcow posted:

yeah i'm dating a chupacabra. no you can't meet her, she lives in Canada

Luvcow posted:

i call her "chuppie", just a cute nickname for my chupacabra girlfriend

Luvcow posted:

jd told me she likes it when people call her snookie. p sure she was trying to flirt with me but i am already in a committed relationship with a cryptid.