Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.
I've been drinking espresso lately and it's p good.

You get to sip delicious coffee that you only need to add a bit off cream to, and you're not bloated after. You also get to use a tiny adorable cup. :3:

Big Beef City posted:

She occasionally gets Red Rose black tea because it's what she drank growing up but I'm not a huge fan

Hell yeah, been drinking Red Rose since I was 10.

mom and dad fight a lot fucked around with this message at 15:09 on Mar 1, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

steinrokkan posted:

You don't add cream to an espresso, and if you do you don't call it an espresso, you absolute mothefucker

E: Good point about the cup
It's just like a half teaspoon of cream. It 'aint no con panna.

Can't deny my loving of mothers I guess

mom and dad fight a lot fucked around with this message at 15:50 on Mar 1, 2021

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

Literally A Person posted:

:downs:IMMA DRINKIN' SOME COFFEE GUYS!!:downs:

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM ESPRESSO GRINDS INTO THE PORTAFILTER. ITS COLOMBIAN ARABICA AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING YOGA ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, STACEY MILLNER-COLLINS. I DO EVERY MOVE AND I DO EVERY MOVE HARD. MAKIN WHOOSHING SOUNDS WHEN I SLAM DOWN SOME DOWNWARD DOG OR EVEN WHEN I MESS UP TECHNIQUE. NOT MANY CAN SAY THEY REACHED TOTAL ZEN. I CAN. I SAY IT AND I SAY IT OUTLOUD EVERYDAY TO PEOPLE IN MY COLLEGE CLASS AND ALL THEY DO IS PROVE PEOPLE IN COLLEGE CLASS CAN STILL BE IMMATURE JERKS. AND IVE LEARNED ALL THE MOVES AND IVE LEARNED HOW TO MAKE MYSELF AND MY APARTMENT LESS LONELY BY SHOUTING EM ALL. 2 HOURS INCLUDING WIND DOWN EVERY MORNING. THEN I poo poo

mom and dad fight a lot fucked around with this message at 19:26 on Mar 1, 2021