Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

Tell us what kinda tea. Don't hold back from us

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

I have a tea that has herbs that are supposed to help you fall asleep which is a load of bullshit. They help me fall asleep, but then I have to wake up 20 minutes later because I have to pee because it's tea.

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

Literally A Person posted:

Peppermint. Just loving basic rear end peppermint.

Respec. I like a good peppermint.

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Yeah right you know you rockin that earl gay. :sissies:

I'll have you know I have a thing of tea called earl gayer

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

tea. earl gay. v hot.

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

A very over the top mug.

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

Edit: It's loving hard to search for this. Every time you search for gay/designer/fancy mug you just get stupid regular mugs. "Elaborate" brought me this one.

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

This made me smile just as much as he did.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

The modern version of that is opening water bottles with a rubber sealer that makes a hella loud squeak noise.

I do that at least 3 times an hour and I hate myself for it.