Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Katamari Democracy posted:

*Keeps blowing on the tea because its hot*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

Well this thread convinced me and now I've got a nice cup of camomile steeping :coffeepal:

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

teen witch posted:

Red rose is pubbie tier but I love those lil figurines

Currently sippin on some lemon gingy green tea. Folks how we feel about loose leaf here? I love the ritual of preparation but tea balls can suck my rear end and hair.

It’s called Irish coffee and it’s gets me drunk and caffeinated at the same time.

Loose leaf is a nice tea choice if I want that authentic experience but I get annoyed dealing with the aftermath

Plus it can get too strong for me at times towards the end when I'm sipping it