Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
warch
This poll is closed.
warch 68 44.44%
warch 85 55.56%
Total: 153 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Walapril gets no love :sigh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

VideoGames posted:

I promised I would and somehow it did win.
Have queued up new av now.

Bowsette loses and is gone from the poll the very next month. Could it be, could her powers be fading? :negative:

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

The United States posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5oyGgu7WDhU

"Apex Legends on Switch as well as Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning. Also out this month we have Monster Jam Steel Titans 2, and Monster Energy Supercross 4. If you’re into Crash Bandicoot, check out the Crash Bandicoot mobile game or Crash Bandicoot 4, also available on Nintendo Switch. Out on Xbox we have Spacebase Startopia or if you have a PC, dont forget to look into Ranch Simulator, Loop Hero, and Crayta. Other games releasing this month will include Mundaun, Samurai Shodown, Hazel Sky, Disco Elysium, and Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts 2. Yakuza fans have a couple options this month, you can get Yakuza Like a Dragon for your PS5 or how about Yakuza 6, which is out on Xbox and PC on the 25th. We’ve got some new content coming for Marvel’s Avengers as well as the Elder Scrolls Online Flames of Ambition DLC. Similar to Harvest Moon, there’s Story of Seasons: Pioneers of Olive Town available on March 23rd. Last but not least we have Scrapnaut and Evil Genius 2 releasing this month"

You forgot Monster Hunter Rise, op

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

New content for Marvel's Avengers...

Looking forward to that Dr. Druid character release

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

bovis posted:

I'm installing Final Fantasy X/X-2 to play for the first time. Is this a good idea thread? Any tips for the first time?

Don't forget to level up Kimahri

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

VideoGames posted:

I really like MCU.

Finally someone else who gets me

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

VideoGames posted:

My Top five MCU films are:

My top 5 is Guardians of the Galaxy, Avengers: Infinity War, Captain Marvel, Black Panther, Thor: Ragnarok, Avengers: Endgame and Captain America: The Winter Soldier and yes I know that's more than five shut up

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
The only MCU film I don't really get on with is Incredible Hulk because they'd not really figured out what they were doing so the tone isn't there and it's a chore to sit through but even that's got Tim Roth as a good point. A couple of Xmas's back I did a two day marathon of all the movies back to back. It was so fun :D

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Lol Snyder

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
It's a TV show and it stars Tati-chan from Orphan Black :3:

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
I don't remember that from the localisation :thunkher:

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Watching Doctor Strange on acid is a hell of a experience, big recommend

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

wuggles posted:

My favorite MCU movie is WandaVision

This is a take I can get behind, Monica Rambeau is a queen

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
^ Lol I mean I like MCU but that tweet bad

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

people can't just like things without it becoming their identity

Yeah, good thing none of us here base our identities on liking to post on a dead comedy forum :shepface:

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

Mondays! Am I right?

gently caress I just realised you and Jon Arbuckle are basically the same person

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Top 5 superhero video games are:

Batman: Arkham Asylum
Marvel's Spider-Man
Injustice 2
Marvel Heroes
X-Men Arcade Game

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

The 7th Guest posted:

this has to be the worst year for AAA in a while, right

Not really a surprise when game dev has been smashed to pieces by COVID

Just means Disco Elysium is free to be the first two-time GOTY poll winner :getin:

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Macaluso posted:

Marchette

No it's spelt Maquette actually and it's out tomorrow

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ceMkmsyzCoc

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
The only number we need is 69

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
FFX got poo poo on huge at the time for taking away the world map. If only we knew how good we had it...

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Barudak posted:

You also can go back to earlier places later and it has towns.

Palumpolum is very clearly a town this is FAKE NEWS

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
I've started up an OoT Randomizer seed. I'm making a terrible mistake :negative:

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
I always did prefer the world map format. Even though you're still on a preset path there's much more room to explore and it makes the world feel much less gamey. FF9 did a great job of this where there were enough little things tucked away to make the world feel lived in and even having sidequests that enhanced the appeal of the world map like chocographs

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
OoT randomizer update:

I found a whole bunch of keys and a whole bunch of songs but no ocarina to play them on, grabbed a bomb bag so went up Death Mountain, wasted all my bombs chucking them into the jug before I realised it needed to be spinning and I couldn't do that, turned adult and beat Dampe for a bloopee only to get stuck in his grave, tried to do a bunch of tricks and couldn't pull them off and ended up getting a headache. I did get an adult wallet so I'm thinking my best bet now is grind money for sticks and nuts so I can dive into the Deku Tree and swing by Lost Woods for some bomb grottos. The racers make this look so easy :gonk:

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Hogwarts Legacy will let you create trans characters

https://twitter.com/jasonschreier/status/1366743065663266828

(In the same way CP77 let you make trans characters which means not really)

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

cheetah7071 posted:

You're playing on a significantly harder (or at least, significantly weirder) set of settings than most racers. With keysanity and shuffled songs+ocarina, your path through the world will be a lot more confusing than with the normal race settings. Still completable obviously but you dived into the deep end right off the bat lol

It sounded more fun that way!

Update: Instead of going straight to the Deku Tree I went to Dodongo's to clear as an adult and was rewarded for my choice with the hookshot :toot: I switched back to child Link and zipped down Zora's River which got me the red tunic and then went to clear out Deku Tree although I had to stop at B1 when I realised the floor skip was beyond me. The plan now is to do the Death Mountain checks and then dip into Fire Temple to see how far I can progress through that

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

cheetah7071 posted:

I wish you luck doing keysanity on your very first seed

I will fly where no goon has gone before :patriot:

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Harrow posted:

The only one I've actually played is Lost Odyssey and it's extremely good.

Lost Odyssey is ace, def a forgotten classic

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Bombchu Bowling had Din's Fire and the Boomerang :stare:

RazzleDazzleHour posted:

then you get magically teleported to Home while Yuna gets teleported somewhere completely different that is a million miles away.

I appreciate the writer trickery in X of 'how do we move our characters to the next plot point? gently caress it let's just make Sin move them through monster magic'

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Good things: I got the iron boots and slingshot in the space of 5 seconds
Bad things: The Ocarina is locked behind 40 skulltullas :negative:

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
*comes crashing into the thread*

Congrats on your Doki Doki Literature Club themed wedding bovis!

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Game safe everybody. Remember to take regular breaks

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Dota is a swear word

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Magical Melody update: I met a girl called Gwen who said she was a good cook so I decided to woo her so I gave her a mushroom and then I found a flower so I went back to give her that too but she said she only needed one gift a day and now the girl I like thinks I'm a creeper :negative:

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

karmicknight posted:

Same but joshi wrestlers.

:hai:

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

FlowerRhythmREMIX posted:

Based on the credits, Kiwami 2 has some affiliation with NJPW, but I couldn't tell you what it was.

A bunch of the characters in it are wrestlers for New Japan

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Magical Melody update: I cut my losses with Gwen and decided to start fresh with Nina from the seed shop who seems like a lovely girl. I gave her some gifts and then today I spent all afternoon hunting for a flower to give her but on her way to my house I met this new girl who just arrived in town and she's a total hottie so I completely forgot about Nina and now I'm all in on Eve hubba hubba

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Looper posted:

eve is cool! so are gwen and nina, no real way to go wrong here

Let us be polycule Nintendo you cowards

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Magical Melody: I keep giving Eve flowers in the hope that she will put out but so far she's playing cold. The patriarchy told me that this was how women work, why am I not getting laid? :argh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

JollyBoyJohn posted:

Get working on that backlog

I just have to get through 13 years of games in the next 6 months and I can join you all for Horizon Forbidden West :derp: