Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RickRogers

Woh, is that a thing I like??

Manifisto posted:

sorry op I already bought this "plan" and what I received was one billion doll hairs. I tried to set up a doll wig factory with them but I promptly got shut down by Big Wig. (Little Big Wig to be precise, regular Big Wig is for regular wigs.)

How many wigs could big wig wig, if a big wig could wig bigs?

Answer: I don't know, maybe 3, but watership down is still, like, a great book that taught me a lot about the cruelties of man and the world, and yet with the love that binds us we can overcome and you know what I think that was very valuable growing up, despite the horrible things it conveyed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RickRogers

Woh, is that a thing I like??

alexandriao posted:

ok so my idea is a bit tricky to explain but i will try to explain my idea and then we will get billion dollar and be happy so my idea is this and the idea is that you as a character to the book you are writing named Alexandria that can do a lot of cool things including breaking the fourth wall (because she is very strong and had big muscles and infinity strength like they measures it and the dial broke) and can even have the special power of tying shoelaces which nobody else can do because it's set in the past so nobody aside from boat people knows how to tie knots and maybe they are really impressed that she knows how to tie knots adn a guy who is a ship person walks past and say s that is the best knot i have ever seen hands down. also she could ve vert depressed like a sleeping dragon except instead of money she has girls and she just sleeps on top of them but also she is rich and powerful too so she just appears and gives the main character ten dollars and tells the audience that thats their book purchase and the audience or reader laugh at that and are happy which makes them want to recommend jt to their friends and say "hey this is a good book but yoy hsve to buy it to get the joke". i think that would be a cool idea and it gusratee get you big money profits next day after selling book but please dont steal it because it is my original jdea patent pending

I do the idea (?)

Yes!