Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

deep dish peat moss

A sixth-level Skeleton Cleric would have the following spells memorized in order to best support its party:

Crack Knuckles (Mass)
Grease
Skeleton Key [not a spell just a thing they can do with their fingers]
Flesh to Bone
Cast of Mending
Hold Person [not a spell just a way they express love]

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Timelord

how do you think a skeleton feels holding a cleric's mace? does it fear the very weapon it wields?

biosterous

if they're worshiping a god with the Violence domain then they've probably got Ray of Teeth ready to go at all times

v few enemies expect to be pelted by a constant stream of molars and incisors

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

biosterous

they can't cast the version with canine fangs until level 13

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Prurient Squid

Tiddy cat Buddha improving your day.
Pray (to Skeleton God)
Grow (Extra Bone)

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.

create water

RickRogers

Woh, is that a thing I like??
I thought skeletons could only say "nyaaah" and crumble into piles of bones-I guess I am learning not to judge skeletons so harshly now, thanks op

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
some skeletons have a very "jacked" and muscular physique like famous skeleton guy skeletor

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
If I was a skeleton cleric I'd cast wonderful spells like Aura of Vitality or Spiritual Weapon.

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
but of course i'd spend most of my time just volunteering in the community (skeleton community)

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."
Deathspike
Eldritch Gateway
Shadowform
Decay
Soul Harvest
Summon Swarm
Corpse Bomb
Steal Breath
Toxic Aura

ty vanisher, ty khanstant

nut

so you're uh..the king, i guess? The King and somehow you gotta be the one pumping the fun? Hm, no no, it's cool. I'm impressed, really...

Prurient Squid

Generate Flesh Camoflage (Charisma +5)

Finger Prince

Bone Flute [enchantment]

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

Prurient Squid posted:

Grow (Extra Bone)

Jaguars!

Comfort parishoner
Lead Hymn
Improve Skele-dance choreography

Stoner Sloth

Tasha's Hideous Boner (enchantment)

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

google THIS

Repel Dog

Buttchocks

Create Broth

Ass-penny

Stoner Sloth posted:

Tasha's Hideous Boner (enchantment)

Ass-penny

If I were a skeleton cleric I'd probably memorize Bone Home which creates an opaque 3 meter diameter sphere that only skeletons can enter. Inside of the sphere you can see out normally, and are immune to any effects outside of the sphere. The "home" lasts for 12 hours.

Probably also keep Cure Bones on deck, and Create Tacos and Margaritas in case I need to bless a marriage or baptize some school children.

Prurient Squid

Generate Ball (Ambiguous)

Winifred Madgers

Dislocate - instantly teleport something 1 cm

Finger Prince

Turn Undead...on

Flavius Aetass
well cure light wounds i would think. probably was part of a few parties in the past that could've used that instead of zone of bones or whatever

Buttchocks

Flesh-to-Calcium

Prurient Squid

I really like Bone Home by the way. But I just imagine it as like a super comfy pocket dimension where Skeletons can just chill and take a breather.

Manifisto

Bigby's Bulbous Knuckles
generate bone spurs (+3 to draft deferment)
liberate skeleton (from fleshy body)
them dry bones (connect any target's bone to any other bone, then hear the word of the lord)

ty nesamdoom!

Android Blues

Android Blues

Clacklehome's Scoliotic Supplement

Cure Light Scuffs

Protection from Good and Osteoarthritis

Android Blues

Fingerdance's Synthetic Lung

Comprehend Non-Shriek and Clatter-based Languages

Android Blues

the skeleton cleric knows Command, a standard cleric spell, but since they can only scream and clatter all their Commands wind up being (in effect) Cause Lesser Screaming and Clattering

Stoner Sloth

Summon Barrel

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

Stoner Sloth posted:

Summon Barrel

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Dip Viscous

Club and rear end to Crossbow

istewart

Still contemplating why I didn't register here under a clever pseudonym

20th level Skeleton Cleric would be running Marrow Transplant for sure

Finger Prince

Raise Dread

Stoner Sloth

Humerus Response - grants the skeleton cleric an additional arm that will defend and counter automatically against attacking opponents in melee range

Knight Femur - conjures a holy bone club for the cleric or one of their allies, this weapon deals additional damage in the hands of a skeletal paladin (or skeledin)

Blessed Scapula - enchants a protective sacramental garment from the cleric's shoulders

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
Burst Out Of Barrel, Creep Out Of Casket, Sarcophagus Slumbers, Summon Archer (skeletal)

crimes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prurient Squid

Tickle Funnybone