Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gramps

do it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

minecraft_holmes

FLUFFERNUTTER

done

thanks blaise rascal!

barnold

...but i didnt finish

i've tried many times but one is not a fan of close human face interactions. i will kiss the other one on the head though

"there is no spoone" - The Matricks
"when there is no more room in hell ur gonna have to wait in line loll" -gorge romero
wat do you do when you're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left 2 do but play fps. boom headshot

frump truck
this is my text

what if the cat is awake should we post then too

barnold

...but i didnt finish

frump truck posted:

rtfm n00b

but the answer is yes

"there is no spoone" - The Matricks
"when there is no more room in hell ur gonna have to wait in line loll" -gorge romero
wat do you do when you're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left 2 do but play fps. boom headshot

Gramps

frump truck posted:

kiss cat, then

Sig by Nut

frump truck
this is my text

ok i did it. posting

Goons Are Great

Well yeah, but honestly..

post the cats people we need cats

https://giant.gfycat.com/RelievedLivelyAlpinegoat.mp4

minecraft_holmes

FLUFFERNUTTER

i did it again

thanks blaise rascal!

der ruhige

Did it, posting as instructed

frump truck
this is my text

posting again. he was actually asleep this time

Gramps

He's gwumpy I woke him up on accident

minecraft_holmes

FLUFFERNUTTER

i just smooched her head again

FutonForensic

wanna kiss that cat like a man? Say "gimmeakiss. mmmmWAH" like a trained parakeet when you do the deed

Gramps

I walked by the room mr biscuits was in and he looked at me with great disdain and yelled at me. I thought about kissing him on the head, but he's in attack/play mode so It'll have to wait until I can ambush him later... I'm counting it anyway

biosterous

kira is not yet comfortable with us to accept head kisses (it's been just over two weeks since she got here) but she did get head scritches while sleeping so i'm posting

https://giant.gfycat.com/PaltryAcclaimedElectriceel.webm
thank you manifisto for this sig!!!

vaporslug by deep dish peat moss

frump truck
this is my text

gave him several kisses but just one post for now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

minecraft_holmes

FLUFFERNUTTER

did it again

thanks blaise rascal!