Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Naramyth
Jan 22, 2009

Australia cares about cunts. Including this one.
Another royal is probably dead and nothing of note was lost

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Naramyth
Jan 22, 2009

My step mom got her second shot recently. She was fine for 24 hours then got chills and a fever. Woke up the day after that fine.

Naramyth
Jan 22, 2009

The estate decided to stop selling some low volume kind of racist books and republicans republican-d

Naramyth
Jan 22, 2009

Got my JnJ shot on Sunday. It laid me out for most of yesterday but I’m good now.

Naramyth
Jan 22, 2009

fknlo posted:

I have to give props to my Prius. It's a monster on winter tires.

Even with the traction control system? I’ve been meaning to get snow tires for mine because I’ll get stuck in an inch of snow if things start to spin and the TCS decides to start braking.

Naramyth
Jan 22, 2009

That is an amazing photo

Naramyth
Jan 22, 2009

lamo

Naramyth
Jan 22, 2009

Crab Dad posted:

Anyone get the J&J? I get in on Wednesday.
Hope I don’t die but it’s not like I do any real work.

I got mine a few weeks ago. Laid me out the next day. My wife got it at the same time and she was tired but was able to work all day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Naramyth
Jan 22, 2009

but thats good