Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
I'm pretty sure he meant to say pipe fitter. ie, a problem solver.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u

Sarern posted:

Maybe a car person can explain; I don't know how one could operate a vehicle that was that overloaded. If they all weighed 150 pounds each that's 4,050 pounds. Google tells me the capacity for a current Expedition is up to 1,758 pounds.

Those numbers are basically what you can operate at safely. If you don't give a gently caress you can basically do whatever you want until something breaks or you find that you flip after trying to dodge a pothole or your braking distance has now quadrupled and you just ran into a wall.

Or pure horror scenario you cook your brakes going down hills and gravity eventually turns you into paste/barbecue.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u

mlmp08 posted:

I’ve seen very, very little BBT, and the one bit that “worked” was still just maybe approaching a chuckle but took about three minutes of pain and badness to get to.

And even then the “joke” was mostly that it just fuckin’ sucks to be around the main character at all.

BBT is one of those things that sucks but at least it was extremely easy to avoid, short of hearing “bazinga” sometimes, and at least some people who like... select outfits and hang lights got paid I guess.

Big bang theory is just modern day Friends but everyone is Ross.

I'm sure I stole that from someone.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
5 and a half hours for a loving press conference like THAT? You gotta be loving kidding me

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
I am very okay with calling the panhandle Alabama's anal leakage.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u

Probably went for a toilet nap after carrying all that poo poo around for 5 minutes.

How did he carry all that into the crapper? desperado style guitar case?

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u

fknlo posted:

21 hours since I got my second dose trip report:

My arm loving hurts. Way worse than the first dose. I barely slept last night because I was hot and my whole body aches. Sleeping hot isn't a new thing for me and I have linen sheets that help a lot. Well, every square inch of my body feels like it's sunburned minus the heat. It felt like sleeping in burlap. My shower this morning hurt. Shampooing my hair did not feel good. My gums hurt when I brushed my teeth. All of my joints feel terrible, especially my hips and knees. I've had a baby headache since some point last night.

When was the last time you talked poo poo about uncle Vladamir, comrade?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u

Best Friends posted:

I'll stop posting about this now. Feel free to explain how a teacher can stay six feet from everyone in a classroom setting anytime btw.

Duct taped to the ceiling.