Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

the thing is it's his estate that is choosing to do this, not publishers or anyone else reacting. His estate said "nah, we don't need to publish these any more" and its not like they were best sellers anyway

"If I Ran the Zoo" is chock full of stuff like this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

mlmp08 posted:

“Do not join the fray,” is the most challenging portion of forums watchdog boot camp.

The question is do they just create their own puppet account or do they have good work/life balance

Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

Calorie College of Excellence

Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

I, too, am angry at people spitballing what non-racists we should name bases after

Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

Pretty sure we can stand poo poo posts, it just seemed (in context) that you went from 0-100 about lovely army bases. Which is all of them, btw.

If you don't hate every duty station at the core of your being you weren't loving enlisted.

Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

The article even says that this has been blown out of proportion, the original poster has stated the video doesn't prove anything, and I'm not saying Danny isn't a sexpest but this isn't a smoking gun

Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

boop the snoot posted:

I will be on a full regiment of water, Tylenol, and enough edibles to make me sleep all day

I was in bed for 20 hours the next day after getting my second shot. I highly advise it in lieu of trying to do anything

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

facialimpediment posted:

https://twitter.com/nytimes/status/1377371220342145025

On the one side, that loving sucks, but on the other, at least it didn't happen with any of the two-dose vaccine types. Never mix your 1s, Is, 0s, and Os.

Tweet is dead. Who hosed up what?