Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nwin
Feb 25, 2002

make's u think

Mustang posted:

Actually addressing sleep deprivation in the military would require treating service members time as something other than expendable. The military certainly won't do anything to fix it. "You know what you signed up for!"

Airdales are the only ones that get this consideration in the coast guard. The coast guard needs to adopt STCW safe practices aboard cutters and actually give a gently caress about logging sleep.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nwin
Feb 25, 2002

make's u think

So I have a kid now and another due in May.

Do I get two tax credits I wonder? This shits confusing as gently caress.

nwin
Feb 25, 2002

make's u think

Acebuckeye13 posted:

For anyone who missed out on the last round of checks or wants another one, there's still time to qualify:

https://twitter.com/JStein_WaPo/status/1369727698566852608?s=20
Baby nwin due in May is already paying his dues!!!

nwin
Feb 25, 2002

make's u think

Crab Dad posted:

Anyone get the J&J? I get in on Wednesday.
Hope I don’t die but it’s not like I do any real work.

My pregnant wife got it and only had a sore arm.

nwin
Feb 25, 2002

make's u think

I hope this fixes the whole college athlete bullshit.