Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Steezo
Jun 16, 2003
Now go away, or I shall taunt you a second time!

Lookit this lady who's never heard of pork butts or hot dogs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Steezo
Jun 16, 2003

brains posted:

uh yeah. pretty much 100% yeah. every time a ship drops anchor in a no anchor zone while at trolling speed. every time someone goes loving hog wild with backhoe. it happens a lot.

I used to know a guy who's job in the Marine Corps was to get yelled at by generals mad because their e-mail didn't work. It didn't work because tankers kept ignoring the no tracks signs and ripping out all the cables when they drove over them.

An E-3 getting yelled at by an O-7 or higher because of something an E-6 or O-1 did.

Steezo
Jun 16, 2003

boop the snoot posted:

I think you are all looking at things from a 2021 lens re: security because things were way way way way WAY loving different pre-9/11

Lockerbie should have gotten a lot more attention than it did.