Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GB3Pwood
Sep 13, 2004
Insult Swordfighter

fknlo posted:

When the gently caress is DeJoy going to get the boot?

The USPS loving blows right now. I had a thing ship from Texas right as the winter storm hit. This is obviously going to cause delays. I get that. The thing disappears for 9 days. It was "In transit to the next facility" from the 14th until it appeared in Denver. Maybe they had a guy walk it there?

I'm resending it to someone and there's a letter I want to include with it. I decide that it may just be lost and send them the letter last week. I mail it out Monday. The package shows up Wednesday. I ship it with UPS ground on Thursday. It arrives today. Before the loving letter I mailed a week ago. How???

e: This isn't the first time I've just had poo poo disappear for over a week when being shipped by USPS either. I flat out won't use them to ship anything any more.

A week ago on Monday, I found a package on top of our apartment's outside mailbox. A little strange, since they usually go inside the box or to individual entrances. It was addressed to a guy a quarter mile away on a different street.

I was just going to walk it down, no muss no fuss, but it was a plastic bag from the VA hospital with what clearly felt like a pill bottle. I took a picture, dropped it off at the address, and made a complaint to USPS. I had a missed call from a local number the next day, no voicemail. The day after that, I got a survey link through my email asking how satisfied I was with the complaint resolution.

The latest:
"Awaiting Delivery Scan
The delivery status of your item has not been updated as of February 21, 2021, 1:55 am. We apologize that it may arrive later than expected."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GB3Pwood
Sep 13, 2004
Insult Swordfighter

UP THE BUM NO BABY posted:

poo poo okay, it's been a little bit since I watched it and I just remember Joaquin being real smarmy about it

It's been a while for me, too, but I mostly remember it as being the distillation of garrison culture. Extrapolation and all, but it seemed like a pretty plausible story as far as I can remember.

It reminded me of some old video we watched for combat engineers. A salty enlisted leader telling someone they can just crimp the cap with their teeth. They got blowed up in the process.