Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
I’m taking all the credit and I’m sharing it with my two favorite free agent signings: Chris Paul and Dario saric.

In all seriousness the Suns of the last ten years lose that game every single time. Really proud of this team right now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
You haven't truly seen space jam until you've seen it with two twenty year olds midway through an acid trip brought to full on ugly weeping tears by the start of the movie as they whisper “Michael's dad loving dies” to you.

“He wanted him to play baseball though Tom” yeah I know. I know fellas

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow

As a spectator. Lmao

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
Now who will be the guy who complains about allstar snubs every year?? Can’t be Booker or gobert now

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
I requisitioned this from the Suns Reddit and am happy to report that I will be posting it obsessively from here on out. Space camp fuckup, hifi, and of course honorary Suns fan Rick are welcome to join me.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow

sharknado slashfic posted:

Played for Maryland but I have no idea why he'd be on cameo. I can't even see a MD fan paying more then $10-15 for landon loving milbourne.

I’ll be honest if I saw Gary Williams on cameo I would maybe be willing to pony up a twenty. This dude? Nah

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow

sharknado slashfic posted:

Gary's been testing me recently with his maga opinions, but I'll leave that for another thread.

God drat it. Really? I loved that sweaty bastard

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
Incoming guEst spot on all the smoke for ol meyers is incoming

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
The Jersey situation is out of control and obviously it’s never going to change because people must be buying them but I feel like the five different jerseys per team dilutes each teams brand and also completely prevents the teams from having an iconic look. The Miami vices are the only new one from the last five years IMO that made any kind of impact and now they turned it into cotton candy. Nike needs to chill the gently caress out

Loathe as I am to suggest the nfl has done anything right ever I like the way they handle their unis. Three different jerseys, a white, a main color, and an alt color, and sets of pants, you can mix and match between those but can only wear the special alternate Jersey three times a year.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow

hifi posted:

cam payne +24

Cam and dario and even bumass Frank have been really impressive. Very happy with our bench bois

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
Also in order to stay on brand I’ll say that I love seeing Aytons soft butt riding Pine while dario balls.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
I also want to say Monty Williams should be first in line for coach of the year if only for turning known terrible draft picks Frank kaminsky and Cameron Payne into solid bench players who you can count on to provide a spark and spell old man CHRIS.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow

This is unreal. Book had a real sick one last night too

https://twitter.com/stevejones20/status/1370215321467023364?s=20

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
Did he punch a wall

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
drat Adrian Brody looks like the sexiest photo filter. Kiss those rings baby

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
I didn’t watch the game but I’m gonna go ahead and blame ayton.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
Computer blue. Darling picki

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Was it 2012 or 2013 where he lost the headband during a game in the Finals and gained super powers?

That was the first heat/Spurs finals. Can’t remember which year that was

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
The rockets have lost TWENTY (20) games in a row and still have a better record than the Woofies. Absolutely incredible

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow

This is unironically the least obnoxious thing KD has ever tweeted tbh. Own it Kev. Be the Extremely Online poster we all know you 2 b

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
Steph curry is an Asset and that’s about it. Trade that bruised booty boi

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow

kingcobweb posted:

DNP - BACK injury

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow

Lol

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
If the Utah jizz win the chip can we get Shaq off tnt please.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow

verbal enema posted:

The Baylor team has abusrd names

Davion Mitchell
Jared Butler
McCacio Teague
and Flo Thomba

what the gently caress

Nothing topping Mo Bamba or McCorkle Jones unfortunately

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
That is a truly troubling amount of blood.

Imagining Carlos boozer in the cockpit pressing the windshield wiper and saying GET THAT poo poo OUTTA HERE.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
Imagining whyteryce as the adult man wearing a bibby jersey with a white Gildan underneath it just out of focus as lebron or whoever signs his shoes and hands them to a small cancer ridden child. He looks pained as the child holds the shoe with a look of awe on his or her face

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
Clicking Buy It Now four times in 0.33 seconds on an NBA Topshot gif of papagiannis throwing his towel aside as he checks into the fourth quarter of a 101-78 point loss to the Mavs and saying Daddy’s Home

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow

MourningView posted:

well yeah but only because he's in it stealing the towel

:yeah: