Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wippersnapper
Nov 1, 2003

Stealing your favourite hockey teams
...in spirit.

Gerblederp posted:

Canucks are going to win 11-0

Only after 11 goals will I believe. I have seen this script too many times to be fooled.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wippersnapper
Nov 1, 2003

...in spirit.
Now can we fire Benning?

Wippersnapper
Nov 1, 2003

...in spirit.
Lol that goal was great.

Wippersnapper
Nov 1, 2003

...in spirit.
3 Oilers went into the net before the puck. I love that they originally gave it assists.

Wippersnapper
Nov 1, 2003

...in spirit.
Our power play goal was nicer.

But really Edler why?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wippersnapper
Nov 1, 2003

...in spirit.
According to Canucks social media accounts, Jimmy Vesey just went from waiver wire to Canucks first line with Miller and Virtanen.

Granted our second line of Hoglander - Horvat - Boeser is probably more likely our actual first line so maybe it's just an elaborate ruse to drive up trade values.

That was a terrible penalty call.