Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Wow Drew McIntyre versus Sheamus thank goodness I tuned in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
If this was some kinda planned show or something I'd be a little annoyed miz was getting himself announced right now when he isn't even in this match or invited to ringside and more importantly now we gotta reload all that loving pyro for when he comes out again later.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Oh hey it's MVP. Sheamus still isn't here to wrestle and at this point I genuinely doubt drew fights sheamus tonight at all.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
I do like that the hurt business is apparently going with the gimmick of "we don't wait till 10:30 pm to do stuff."

Edit- Drew is fighting Sheamus looks like I got swerved.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Jesus loving christ Sheamus you were FCW buddies! What the gently caress!

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Drew is hitting his head a lot tonight.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
"Disappointment on Drew's face during the closing moments of this matchup"

THE MATCH ISN'T OVER YET WHAT THE gently caress DO YOU MEAN CLOSING MOMENTS

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Like at least pretend they aren't wrestling on a schedule. WWE doesn't do time limits.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Oh hey shocker it turns out they were right the match was almost over after all.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Yeah the match itself was good and I appreciated that no bullshit Drew just beat Sheamus right there in the ring.

Now we're getting another countdown clock till the next Miz beating.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
The Miz beating is supposedly about to begin.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Miz gets one more hour to live because he faked the poopy tummy.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Has anybody told Miz yet that he can just get counted out and probably keep this going for another two months easy? One of the first wrasslin' matches I ever watched was a cowardly heel who walked off into the audience instead of having his match and he was just taking the countout loss.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Face Shane is kind of an annoying prick.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Also he's dumb.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
I think this angle is the most TNA thing WWE has ever done.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
"Partners who hate each-other! How new and exciting!"

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
If I was adam pierce I'd probably just quit.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Somehow dumber than the otis DQ spot.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Elias was ignoring the ref's count so he just stopped counting and we went to commercial.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Technically something is happening. I guess Elias and Damien Priest are having a match or whatever.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Randy is threatening that THIS TIME there's gonna be no compassion for Alexa Bliss if she keeps loving with him.

She's immediately loving with him.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Randy Orton on a tv screen just walked down a hallway and started talking in a pitched down randy orton voice to threaten randy orton who was watching the tv screen.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Every word I just wrote is 100% fact.

Miz beating time.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Do you remember when the Bellas feuded and then post pay per view they teamed back up and told the fans "We never actually hated eachother we just wanted to put on good television or whatever" well I'm imagining the same reveal except it's Randy Orton revealing that Randy Orton had colluded with him to make a video pretending to be possessed by the fiend so that Randy Orton could pretend that he was freaked out by it and continue messing with Alexa's head.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
We rang the bell but there are like fifteen people standing in the ring and only two of them are in the match and also miz is talking.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
I guess this one is special so we're gonna ring the bell a couple times. I can dig it.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Miz is a smart guy after all. Goes for the countout.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
If years ago you had told me WWE was going to add MORE randy orton to the product I would have responded that was only possible if there were somehow two of them and welp

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
WWE Manager Shane:

"the miz pulled a fast one on ALL OF US"

Edit- It's a little weird that Shane seems more afraid of Bobby Lashley than Braun Strowman I mean yeah, I'd be scared of Bobby too but in kayfabe he ain't flipping ambulances and trucks and poo poo.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

if she's pregnant by her dad I'm quitting raw for a year
Probably a good idea you wanna be tuning back in just in time for Ric to punt the baby out into the crowd.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
I'm real glad we're focusing in hard on how sometimes our wrestlers just mess up and don't know how to not injure their opponents for real.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Cool even better we're using it for heat too

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
ANOTHER loving MIZ CLOCK

"If miz doesn't do the match this time shane will consider stripping his WWE championship"

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Charlotte wins by the skin of her teeth.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Is Miz even in the building? Whatever tho they're seriously gonna strip him of the title if he doesn't do it. I guess Shane is past the consideration phase.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Kinda weird that they're only leaving a fifteen minute window between the Miz Ultimatum and The End of the Show. What if he actually shows but it goes for sixty minutes!

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Malcolm Excellent posted:

Did bigass and Nzo show up?

no

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

who are the retribution members

Stinky, Pokey and Fart.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Mustafa Ali is gonna have a match with Matt Riddle so he can show people "what retribution is all about". I guess it's good to have goals.