Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Master J Plus posted:

No, OP, you may not have the n-word pass.

Fine, I will settle for calling Italians Guido.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
dont make me DUNK you, OP

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Chinatown posted:

dont make me DUNK you, OP

Is...is this posting's highest honor?

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

He's killed before and isn't afraid to do it again

But he's not asking for an award for being the best killer.

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016
medal of honor? Hardly know her! :classiclol:

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Dumb Sex-Parrot posted:

But he's not asking for an award for being the best killer.

He kills each time he posts

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

LAP lured me into a derelict arcade and bashed my head with a sock that was full of misshapen lumps of his musty poo poo. So generous and chonky were the veritable heaps of rear end refuse within the sock that verily, it did look like a bag of babies beaten against a ceiling fan now descending upon my bruised head and hosed up brain within. The bulbous karkbag was not filled with Hard Stuff though, and it took many blows for him to render me virtually unconscious as I garbled unintelligible pleas for him to watch my new Louis Vuitton shoes.
I finally collapsed into the ball pit beneath me and in the drunken malaise of my barely conscious stupor I heard him screaming "THATS FOR ALL TTHE BOY PUDDY YOUVE BEEN FLAUNTING AROUND DRIVING ME WILD WITH LUST."
I heard the chick-chick of a locking mechanism and a heavy weight swallowing up my midsection and crotch. I heard a great sigh of the most pure relief. LAP had chained my unctuous, virile boy puddy and man dilznok within a wrought iron charity cage. The bitch!
He laughed as he aimlessly wandered into a night no longer so bleak and filled with the brackish waters of unfulfilled desire, The Bitch LAP had managed to forever banish the sight of my Anal Cave.
For there beneath the chastity lied the pulsing of my hideous rear end in a top hat!

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

LAP lured me into a derelict arcade and bashed my head with a sock that was full of misshapen lumps of his musty poo poo. So generous and chonky were the veritable heaps of rear end refuse within the sock that verily, it did look like a bag of babies beaten against a ceiling fan now descending upon my bruised head and hosed up brain within. The bulbous karkbag was not filled with Hard Stuff though, and it took many blows for him to render me virtually unconscious as I garbled unintelligible pleas for him to watch my new Louis Vuitton shoes.
I finally collapsed into the ball pit beneath me and in the drunken malaise of my barely conscious stupor I heard him screaming "THATS FOR ALL TTHE BOY PUDDY YOUVE BEEN FLAUNTING AROUND DRIVING ME WILD WITH LUST."
I heard the chick-chick of a locking mechanism and a heavy weight swallowing up my midsection and crotch. I heard a great sigh of the most pure relief. LAP had chained my unctuous, virile boy puddy and man dilznok within a wrought iron charity cage. The bitch!
He laughed as he aimlessly wandered into a night no longer so bleak and filled with the brackish waters of unfulfilled desire, The Bitch LAP had managed to forever banish the sight of my Anal Cave.
For there beneath the chastity lied the pulsing of my hideous rear end in a top hat!

Finally! I've been waiting for part two for weeks now.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Literally A Person posted:

Is...is this posting's highest honor?

ive dunked many posters.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Chinatown posted:

ive dunked many posters.

I await my swirlie.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Literally A Person posted:

I await my swirlie.

Stand back everyone. I am invoking the rare DOUBLE DUNK.

Jove Tone
Jan 12, 2006

Scientists say it could ignite the atmosphere you fool!!

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

lmao

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

A portent of the future?

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

The apotheosis of LAP.

drat, I don't get to use that word very often.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

who?

Jove Tone
Jan 12, 2006

Just another fool, blinded by those hollywood lights

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Don't front. You know.

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

Looks like a tiny doug

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Lawrence Gilchrist posted:

Looks like a tiny doug

Looks like the start to a Monthy Python sketch.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Dumb Sex-Parrot posted:

Looks like the start to a Monthy Python sketch.

We are the knights who say 'I humbly request that I be given posting's highest honor.'

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.
*queefs on your posting hand*

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Yes - SHITTER OF A NASTY SHART!

poo poo YOURSELF! YOU ALWAYS poo poo YOURSELF! NEVER THINKING OF A TOILET!

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

*queefs on your posting hand*

NOT MY MANLY POSTING HANDS!!1!!+$!

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Yes - SHITTER OF A NASTY SHART!

poo poo YOURSELF! YOU ALWAYS poo poo YOURSELF! NEVER THINKING OF A TOILET!

I did once think of a bidet though.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

I'd vote LAP for Biggest Tosser.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

BigBadSteve posted:

I'd vote LAP for Biggest Tosser.

Yes, I have a great arm and look fantastic in baseball trousers but thread is about me receiving posting's highest honor.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

your posting hand

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
posting as an adjective not a verb

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

gary oldmans diary posted: