Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Maestro
Feb 21, 2006
Love the fiesta aesthetic though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Maestro
Feb 21, 2006
Lmfao wtf

The Maestro
Feb 21, 2006
There was like a 2 second difference, you could see it over the backboard at least. Lucky harden wasn’t called for that foul, insanely lucky Dejounte hit that. Incredible

The Maestro
Feb 21, 2006

Frustrated posted:

So why didn't the shot clock get reset?

It went to 14 after the foul

The Maestro
Feb 21, 2006
Cannot believe Shai was on the block after leading a bunch of nobodies to a solid series against GSW as a rookie, but I’m happy for OKC.

Let’s go Kings. If you can’t beat a team starting Kuzma, well,

The Maestro
Feb 21, 2006
The Kings have been doing weird rotations trying to show off trade pieces and just see what they have. Either Walton has carte blanche or he’s trying to get fired. Bagley is so frustrating. He’s athletic like a figure skater, not like a stretch 5. He’s a wavey armed car dealership balloon doing synchronized swimming when he should be playing some fuckin defense.

The Maestro
Feb 21, 2006
Haliburton is definitely RoY if they don’t give it to LaMelo.

The Maestro
Feb 21, 2006
Fox has nasty chase down block potential and maybe he was scared of Holmes. I agree though it looked like he had enough space. Maybe wasn’t trusting his floater after he had just short armed one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Maestro
Feb 21, 2006

Frustrated posted:

The kings announcers are real bad. Glad I don't have to listen to these guys every night.

A day late but yoooo what the gently caress? I dunno who called that game but our announcers are Mark Jones, one of the best in the biz who does get called away to do national games for ESPN, and the inimitable Doug Christie. You’re the wrongest person of all time for that one