Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Hey everybody,

I talk to Brockway on a discord sometimes, and he is gonna put his book on sale TOMORROW WEDNESDAY 3/3 to celebrate getting to be the Book of the Month!

is this gonna be paperback or kindle only? regardless, that rules

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Hieronymous Alloy posted:

It sounds like he self published through Amazon, so that's the only way to get it. Upside is more of the $$ goes to the author that way than in just about any other publishing agreement, I believe.

Moreso than the paperback too? I’m a physical book kinda guy but if this dude gets a bigger cut from the eBook I’ll buy that with glee.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Is the First Story like a thousand years before the start of the book or like a thousand years after it?