Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Goons Are Gifts

Hell yes one sig please with extra spring if possible

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goons Are Gifts

Goons Are Gifts

wait the app doesn't display it for some reason let me switch to something less modern on the mobile SA browser

Goons Are Gifts

holy poo poo it's Hector I love it!!!! thank you so much that's lovely I'm gonna show it to him

edit: *coming in with bruises* he decided that dropping eggs would be perfect

Goons Are Gifts

Also if you want to also make one HP I'm more than invested into showing off all the sigs people make for me, it's universally true that the more sig the better, but don't feel compelled to do so I'm not greedy

Goons Are Gifts

yeah give it to me spread sigs all over me oh yeah that's my poo poo

Goons Are Gifts

Prof. Crocodile posted:

OK GaG, here is what I have for the Easter Hare Scorpion sig. Let me know what you think.

https://giant.gfycat.com/relievedlivelyalpinegoat.webm

Holy crap this is :perfect:

Thank you!!

Goons Are Gifts

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

I decided to reciprocate in kind and do one for you. I hope you like it!

lmfao

Goons Are Gifts

blaise rascal posted:

Also, if there is interest, perhaps I can make a more generic version of this sig for anyone to use?

hell I'll gladly let goblins invade my sig on any day of the week

Goons Are Gifts

uh lala hello over there, are you coming here on your own or coming with your.. fiancé?

Goons Are Gifts

Rarity posted:

Goddam YOBers are so talented

Goons Are Gifts

Heather Papps posted:

it's working! how wonderful!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goons Are Gifts

farts are inherently funny, it's wind coming out of a butt imagine that