Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

City of Glompton

i love new sigs

e need to update my av too huh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

City of Glompton

Stoner Sloth posted:

dang some great sigs itt!

i don't know how you do it BYOB but somehow you excellent orbs manage to keep raising the bar!

City of Glompton

i need to clarify my request, i'm sorry - i don't need an av, i just mean i need to go back to my normal av

thank you and continue the good sig work everyone, i am going to try to work up some inspiration this weekend

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

City of Glompton

these sigs...amazing

City of Glompton

Barking Gecko posted:

Spring is coming soon to the island of chill and magic, so I would be grateful for a seasonal sig.

here is a humble sig, if you would prefer to see if someone can make you animated sig of some sort i would not be insulted

City of Glompton

oops i missed that! ah well

City of Glompton

im ready for spring

City of Glompton

City of Glompton

blaise rascal posted:

Not super happy with that background... I also tried experimenting with some funky colored buildings for the background, but I didn't love that either.

Anyway. Any requests before I finish up the background?

City of Glompton

vanisher posted:

Hello sorry this took so long. Nut and I collaborated on it. It's maybe done? I haven't checked with Nut and am posting this without approval!

https://giant.gfycat.com/EmotionalIllegalIsopod.webm

code:
[url]https://giant.gfycat.com/EmotionalIllegalIsopod.webm[/url]

:eyepop:

City of Glompton

i am good as is but not opposed to a sig made by someone else because those are the most joyful sigs :)

City of Glompton

looks wonderful :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

City of Glompton

amazing