Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

The X-man cometh posted:

Scott Walker destroyed Wisconsin and blamed Obama, and he got reelected twice.

Yep! Wisconsin is one of the most gerrymandered states in the union! Our legislature is republican too and they're actively killing us! :eng101:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

What if Hitler invented the BMW i3 Subcompact Electric car?
In other Texas news...

https://twitter.com/RozierReports/status/1367567693898018816

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Gentle Autist posted:

what a loving piece of poo poo

cool way to victimise the most vulnerable and use them as scapegoats to deflect from your craven selfishness

You're unfamiliar with conservatives I see

Zugzwang
Jan 2, 2005

You have a kind of sick desperation in your laugh.

Ramrod XTreme
Nice to see the virus taking cues from mavericks like Elon.
https://twitter.com/TheOnion/status/1367506409802379264?s=20

Talkc
Aug 2, 2010

Mizuki! Mizuki! Mizuki!
***DEVASTATINGLY HANDSOME***
Every time i see Gov Abbot, hear about gov abbot, all i can think of is his Cheshire cat grin white doughy idiot rear end face eating blue bell ice cream after the listeria outbreak and making it political to eat POISONED RECALLED ICE CREAM THE DUMB IDIOT JERK rear end TORT REFORMING JACKASS.

I wish the X-Men were real so Logan could keel haul his rear end down the flight he shoved Professor X into.

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week

Digital Prophet posted:

Is this like that time reddit bought gamestop and the numbers kept going up? How do I invest in texas covid numbers? I want to be on the ground floor this time since I missed out on gamestop and bitcoin!

https://www.nyse.com/quote/XNYS:SCI

quote:

Service Corporation International is an American provider of funeral goods and services as well as cemetery property and services. It is headquartered in Neartown, Houston, Texas.

coronatae
Oct 14, 2012

Day 1 of no-mask: I stopped by the liquor store on the way home and they were enforcing mask use per corporate policy. People weren't happy but they did it.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
How do people rationalize the idea that they hate wearing masks and lockdowns, so they'll rely on the vaccine, but like, other people getting the vaccine cause they don't trust it.

This can't go wrong at all. Texas, I salute you, because goddamn your sheer disregard for human life is something a movie villain would be envious of.

Inverted Icon
Apr 8, 2020

by Athanatos

Inverted Icon
Apr 8, 2020

by Athanatos
very lol

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude
I really want to care. And it's not even because it's Texas. I actually liked Texas and didn't think the people too bad either. I just can't possibly give a gently caress about coronavirus when I'm still forced to be a participant in capitalism or die. This mindset started last year, probably because of Covid, but I just can't shake the fact that my professional skills are being exploited to cater every whim of rich Fucks(I'm working at a Jag Land Rover Dealer as a tech, ok gently caress). Couple the fact that I'm a 21st century stable boy, with the fact that I lost 28k hard earned dollars in 2020 over 2019, I'm just over Covid, politics, the media, capitalism, society...

So ya don't give a poo poo, gently caress humanity

I'm sorry guys, I just got no where else to vent and I refuse to do it on social media(anymore ;))

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude
I guess my real reply to this thread should probably be this:

Are we really that loving surprised, friends?

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Not at all, friend. But when someone willingly chooses to poop their pants in public, we've got to be there to laugh at them.

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

:sickos:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

Give me that 4th wave baby, let's fuckin' ride!!!