Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

50s girl groupon needs our help.
https://www.gofundme.com/f/2am80up580?member=9028950&sharetype=teams&utm_campaign=p_na+share-sheet&utm_medium=copy_link&utm_source=customer
please consider donating

Due to cancer, they have been going through a really tough time and so is their significant other. I have their permission to post the go fund me.
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3916924&pagenumber=10#lastpost

I've donated 100 to get this started in GBS. You guys are the most charitable people I know so I know we can do good things.

In return I will give you any gangtag you want just post which one you want with your donation, if you cant find it it may take some time but I will find it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

Been reading the chemo diary for awhile now and silently pulling for them, feels good to be able to throw a little money in their direction.

I don't want a gang tag, but if it's possible to get that tiny little metroid that some people have instead of my grenade plat-haver icon that'd be cool. If not, no biggie.

Iíll ask, Iím assuming theyíd like me to put togeather a few of em first and thatís a Jeffrey/astral thing.

Somebody fucked around with this message at 23:26 on Mar 2, 2021

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

lol i am an idiot and edited your post with my reply leaving it in for posterity. But yeah I think I owe you one now

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

Stand back, this could get messy.

GL 50s girl coupon. Stay strong.

pro starcraft loser fucked around with this message at 22:46 on Mar 3, 2021

BALLS DILDO
Dec 27, 2007

there can be no true peace if you enjoy using the computer

donated, goonspeed

Heath
Apr 29, 2008

Gave some bux, don't need a tag

Johnny Walker
Jun 14, 2005

Old Owl, a Lookout

I don't need another tag but can you give an 'Accursed Ones' one to this poster?

https://forums.somethingawful.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=165231

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3833370&userid=165231

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

Can I please get my plat grenade replaced with a slowpoke. I would be insanely grateful

https://seeklogo.com/vector-logo/286562/slowpoke

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

I just had an epiphany: the internet is useless!

Ultra Carp

Please swap my "Joe" tag for but leave the rest of my title and gang tags the same. Thanks

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde

Please just get rid of my current Nasty Woman hangtag and also the "Slippery Tilde" donation text thingy.

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat

Beachcomber posted:

Please just get rid of my current Nasty Woman hangtag and also the "Slippery Tilde" donation text thingy.

you toggle off the donation text in the control panel

HOMO ERECTUS
Dec 27, 2012

Love Conquers All

Donated, hope things get better for 50s girl groupon

Im not sure about the new gangtag, i'll look around and see if anything catches my eye. If anyone has suggestions for good ones lemme know

Leos Klein
Mar 11, 2011

ALL HAIL CARDIEL

Chipped in $20. I'd like to get my only trust your fists tag back.

PiCroft
Jun 10, 2010

I'm sorry, did I break all your shit? I didn't know it was yours

That is incredibly generous of you, thank you!

Other than the accursed ones tag, I don't really need any other tags, so consider this paying forward the kindness:

All the best to 50s girl groupon, cancer sucks

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

in this thread, this poster says i can get him an avatar or gangtag. he's a 21 year old account with a stupid newbie avatar so please give him as many of the worst gangtags as you possibly are willing to. is there still a glee one? that one in there for sure. go to excess if not too much of an inconvenience. ty

https://forums.somethingawful.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=16095

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3531349&pagenumber=3756#lastpost

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

adding some tags will edit when done

edit- Added/changed anything I could for everyone who asked should appear shortly.

HugeGrossBurrito fucked around with this message at 21:23 on Mar 3, 2021

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Pretty good posted:

Can I please get my plat grenade replaced with a slowpoke. I would be insanely grateful

https://seeklogo.com/vector-logo/286562/slowpoke

So the icon thing may not be able to happen right now, also unfortunately pink is a color used for mod/admin icons. I hope one day we can have a big icon thread but for now its an intensive process that only jeffrey and maybe one or two other people can do and it would be wrong for me to make more work for them. You never know though so well see.

evilpicard
Sep 11, 2006
<font size=4><B>I REPORT POSTS FROM FOUR YEARS AGO</b></font>

Can I have one about hating cops or something

idk why img tag isn't working

also don't know why it's in spanish lol

evilpicard fucked around with this message at 00:37 on Mar 4, 2021

astral
Apr 26, 2004

Image tags are for images, not for imgur album pages.

You need to get the actual image's address, then an image tag will work:

code:
[img]https://i.imgur.com/bNwAE0d.png[/img]

ohnobugs
Feb 22, 2003

Heath posted:

Gave some bux, don't need a tag

blight rhino
Feb 11, 2014

EXQUISITE LURKER

If we're doing different Plat icons instead of the grenade. Hook me up with something random. Or the Anarchy sign.

straight gang tags? That evil light house one, I'd be down with.

e- just read you post about it. I'll take a lighthouse. Or nothing, really.
you guys are all great. we're all great. this is such a messed up community sometimes, but it's absurd how we can band together when the opportunity presents itself.

ee- i'm not surprised, but it's always nice to see

blight rhino fucked around with this message at 01:00 on Mar 4, 2021

SamDabbers
May 26, 2003

Good luck 50s girl groupon. You deserve help just as much as anyone, and gently caress the for-profit healthcare system.

I'd be pleased to be rid of this Joe tag, if you would be so kind HugeGrossBurrito

Only registered members can see post attachments!

HelloIAmYourHeart
Dec 29, 2008

Send us signals in the glow
of night windows

Fallen Rib

donated via venmo, don't need any tags but if icons end up available I'd like a little heart

Phony Horse
Oct 22, 2020

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

I canne has cÓsebúuf?

I may have claimed I would never add another gangtag earlier this very same day but gently caress that, gimme a please

Squiggle
Sep 29, 2002

I don't think she likes the special sauce, Rick.

Soiled Meat

If I can swap the Animal Crossing for ONLY TRUST YOUR FISTS that'd be great

gently caress America and its pathetic healthcare system.

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

So the icon thing may not be able to happen right now, also unfortunately pink is a color used for mod/admin icons. I hope one day we can have a big icon thread but for now its an intensive process that only jeffrey and maybe one or two other people can do and it would be wrong for me to make more work for them. You never know though so well see.
Aw man. Was worth a try

Canuckistan
Jan 14, 2004

I'm the greatest thing since World War III.

Soiled Meat

Donated $20. No proof since I don't need a gang tag change. Looking forward to getting the plat icon change eventually! I'd love a maple leaf.

Goons help goons.

Chernobyl Princess
Jul 31, 2009

I donated, but I don't really need a tag or anything. Brain cancer killed my best friend in 2019, and I'm basically eternally furious for anyone who has to live through this. I hope they and their wife make it through this despite all the Florida that seems to be happening whenever they or she goes to the hospital.

SuicidalSmurf
Feb 12, 2002

Donated.

50s girl groupon
Jul 16, 2010

I woke up like this

Hi! Iíve been fighting a pretty nasty case of pneumonia because sure! why not! But I wanted to pop in to say thank you to Huge Gross Burrito for reaching out like this and to everyone who has donated/shared/sent messages of support. My wife and I are overwhelmed to say the least, and being able to pay bills as they come in has been so ó I canít words, chemo brain, but the absolute relief we feel to not have so much more debt hanging over us, itís probably the least stressed Iíve felt since I got my first chemo bill.

The average cost of a chemo treatment for Stage IV Hodgkinís Lymphoma thatís spread to the lungs is $50,000 usually requiring 12 treatments. My wifeís cancer, Stage III Ovarian Cancer, required 8 treatments at $18,000 each. Basically what Iím trying to say is the American Healthcare system is hosed and there is no reason healthcare costs should be that high.

So yeah, you guys have no idea how much your support and encouragement mean to us. Goons together strong.

Caedus
Sep 11, 2007

It's good to have a sense of scale.

Donated what I could at the moment. Cancer loving sucks and I'm pulling for you two. I don't need another tag but a maple leaf icon would be neat anyone get around to doing those. If not nbd.

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug

I don't know you, but you're a goon in need so good enough. Tossed some fun bucks your way. I hope it pays for three aspirin (gently caress the health care system, UHC now motherfuckers).

Real Mean Queen
Jun 2, 2004

Zesty.

Can I get that four seasons total landscaping?

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Real Mean Queen posted:

Can I get that four seasons total landscaping?

adding tags in the morning, sorry for the delay, also what tag is that?

Real Mean Queen
Jun 2, 2004

Zesty.

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

adding tags in the morning, sorry for the delay, also what tag is that?

https://fi.somethingawful.com/safs/titles/87/50/00027806.0003.gif

This guy

Manifisto
Sep 18, 2013

Pillbug

donated, don't need anything in return. gently caress cancer.

Stoner Sloth
Apr 2, 2019

Manifisto posted:

donated, don't need anything in return. gently caress cancer.

sb hermit
Dec 13, 2016

https://imgur.com/a/FAxoeBv

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

angryrobots
Mar 31, 2005

Kicked in a hundo to make number go up... Over $11k!

Also while I was overjoyed to send you all the fruit snacks I have to admit I was sightly saddened to see a somewhat inferior version on the list. THESE are the ones you want. They're also at ALDI if anyone shops there. I'm about to eat all of these and probably definitely go back to the cabinet for more.