Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

gallilee
Jul 24, 2001

Imagine when you're about to get your dick sucked by the alien from aliens and she's like "ahaha guess i gotta bring out my little mouth for this one"
I work with cryptography and I had a hard time to parse that paper :) But thanks for it, it was an interesting read nonetheless.

Agreed that asymmetric cryptography as it is used today is not good enough. I am trying to implement a “post-quantum cryptography” project at my job but it mostly falls to deaf ears since people still live with the assumption that asymmetric cryptography is in no way running the risk of getting cracked, and that’s infuriating as hell.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gallilee
Jul 24, 2001

Imagine when you're about to get your dick sucked by the alien from aliens and she's like "ahaha guess i gotta bring out my little mouth for this one"

Chef Boyardeez Nuts posted:

There isn't a government on earth that wouldn't kill us all for that thing.

drat, I watched Sneakers jus a week ago and it’s amazing how such an old film still holds up regarding the techbabble/social engineering aspect.