Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

ALL ABOARD THE SCOTLAND HYPE TRAIN!

CHOO CHOO

the sex ghost posted:

So what's happening at West ham then. Usually I'd have read a dozen articles about an unfashionable team having a good season but it feels like the entire media haven't looked at the table and realised that they've gone from 16th last season to still knocking on the door of Europe despite seemingly having changed nothing. Admittedly I don't follow them closely so did they replace Moyes with a robot or what

No ones wants to engage with the fact that the fans make them worse

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

CHOO CHOO
I gotta say, I assumed when it was announced that Fletcher was a convenient patsy for Woodward. Bur it seems to be working for Solakjaer, so good for them I guess

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

CHOO CHOO
Seems a weird time to sack him, they're already down and there's no one better to bring them back up

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

CHOO CHOO
He was seriously rapid before the injuries too. Such a shame

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

CHOO CHOO

Slotducks posted:

nah he's not scoring 20g/10a yet in the prem as a 17 year old - he never met expectations and [another %14 year old child here] will replace him in the coming days

Caide Gordon, yes.

Elliot is really good though, I'm just nervous FSG will sell one of the front three and then badge him Jota and Minamino as the replacements

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

CHOO CHOO
My first was Reading Norwich, which finished 1-0. The only goal came when a reading defender leathered a clearance into the ref and it dropped perfectly for Norwich to score