Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
part of me believes that if i were to drive to my old college, and walk up to my old dorm, my friends would still be there, waiting for me. we would resume watching repo: the genetic opera. at some point in my early 20s i stepped sideways and time stopped, and now i am unmoored. return me to tokushima japan, where i will become a teenager again. with the wisdom i have gained i will make the right choices. i will pass the tests and impress the gatekeepers. the new york times will declare me a bold and uncompromising talent. i will become a member of the new york media elite, where in the crowning moment of my hubris, i release my memoirs "Murdering Muppets For Fun And Profit."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

the past is a place you can walk to if you know the way, but you'll find it painful as you've changed since

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
I went back to my college one time to present an award and when I drove by my old house some weirdo was standing on the porch looking around. What's up with that

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

deep dish peat moss

My bank deposited my check into the past and they say that if I want my funds I will need to contact them from last year. If anyone has figured out how to get there please drop me a line

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
This is the same thread you posted last week.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

The past? With heavy, expensive TVs and no internet? I don't think so

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twenty Four

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

The past? With heavy, expensive TVs and no internet? I don't think so

I mean I guess last month qualifies as the past... lol