Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Cavauro posted:

did rarity end up thinking jade had a great match or not

Scoopsgal is missing, my fate hangs in the balance

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

smarxist posted:

The mvp of the night were those tables that just dutifully exploded into toothpicks when 600 pounds of Cody & Shaq fell through them

Legit one of the best table bumps in years

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Lead Pipe Cinch posted:

The hall of famer is going to be Bad Bunny, who had been working WWE on a handshake deal.

I’d pop for it

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Batista retired exactly how he wanted to and is doing well in film it’s not him.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

There is zero chance AEW would spend the 5-10 million or more it’d take to get Brock. Brock has heat with the top babyface of the company too. Let WWE blow their cash on Brock.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Spears could be great if he cut the idiotic child’s hair cut and just loving wrestled and showed a mean streak. He peaked with a chair shot people wrung their hands over to intentionally poo poo on AEW and the company over corrected with it and it failed Spears.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

BigBallChunkyTime posted:

Which match is gonna be cinematic?

Sting and Darby Vs Team Taz

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

I’m not going to be hyped for any signing of a guy over 40 i’m sick of how old wrestling is skewing but there’s lots of stuff on the show to be hype for if the signing is dumb.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

MJF sees a vision of the virgin mary backstage