Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Are ghosts real?
Yes.
No.
Impossible to judge one way or another.
I've heard on warm nights in Shibuya you can hear Takei's spirit whisper about Tezuka art and Porsches
View Results

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

It's a rough speedsub with no intent yet to do the whole thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Amidamaru is real and strong and he is my friend.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Real big fan of how lucid Keiko was while ostensibly still in the middle of labor.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Blaze Dragon posted:

Definitely. There's a few chapters about Yoh's random life with ghosts before the Shaman King tournament proper starts and defines the series from there on. I imagine those will get dropped or heavily condensed in favour of getting to the main plot quickly.

There's like two or three chapters dealing with one-off ghost stuff before that guy at the end of the episode pops in, so I could see that being a montage or something.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

RIP Soul Boxing