Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Are ghosts real?
Yes.
No.
Impossible to judge one way or another.
I've heard on warm nights in Shibuya you can hear Takei's spirit whisper about Tezuka art and Porsches
View Results

Mix.
Jan 24, 2021

Huh? What?

I've seen on other sites people complaining that rearranging the events of the first episode 'removes vital character development' (lol) but its literally ep 1, it wouldnt surprise me if we still get some of the early stuff as background gags or short bits while they set up the cast, its not like any of it really matters that much timeline wise either. I feel like having the first episode be this way is good for people not familiar with the source material, because it gives a really solid initial grasp on what the meat of the series is like.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mix.
Jan 24, 2021

Huh? What?

Honestly I don't mind the animation being what it is this early in, it's not like anything is noticeably bad or broken (but, well, again, the bar's that low these days considering poo poo like EX-ARM lol), but yeah, I'm hoping once we've gotten introductions out of the way for the main crew they'll start to use the budget a bit more.