Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

The Gologle Posting Experience.

<3
So you pay anywhere between 20 bux and 1k to enter into a lottery? Or you skip the lottery and take your chances in the marketplace? Either way this sounds really dumb. And what's more dumb is I heard about this stuff back in early Feb and I mostly dismissed it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

<3
Sign ups are cancelled again, so RIP my ability to get in. I just want to spend 20 dollars and nod my head in satisfied disappointment when I get garbage, knowing that I was right all along.

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

<3
Still can't sign up. I have a sinking feeling that by the time sign ups are allowed, the boat will have sailed. Alas.

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

<3
Yeah, I'm in. Says I can't buy the next pack coming up unless I already have a moment though? Is that new?

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

<3
lol what is going on with their site right now, marketplace and packs have been disabled, and the market at least has been disabled since yesterday.

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

<3
I mean... that's a good thing. The NBA has a reputation to protect, and keeping some BS crypto people to strict standards is a good way to avoid an incident where people's accounts get hacked or balance stolen or some poo poo.

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

<3
I don't believe it's hit the point where this all falls apart yet, so I'm going to buy if it'll let me.

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

<3
Wasn't able to get in because I don't have a Moment yet, which I couldn't get because the market has been down every single time I look. RIP me I guess?

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

<3

MazelTovCocktail posted:

I can’t believe an actual human being paid me $120 for a gif.

Until you can actually withdraw your funds, can you really say you're making money?

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

<3
I wouldn't underestimate the power of old rares if I were you. Old things you can no longer get have extraordinary and surprising value in games. But then, I'm thinking specifically in video games, and I don't know if that knowledge applies here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

<3

The Maestro posted:

105209. I should have paid more attention months ago instead of dismissing this is a stupid idea that dummies would waste money on

You're actually still totally right.