Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

I saw the Cactus Jack vs. HHH Hell in a Cell at No Way Out 2001 in person.

The night before the first Dynamite I went to a local indie show and availed myself of the restroom during a death match where it was supposed to be Mance Warner, but instead we got some guy who ultimately got named during SpeakingOut and got forced out of the ownership group of the indie he owned because of it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

Reality Protester posted:

I have seen multiple The Devil Drexl matches live. none were great. one time we were in line to get in and he stepped out a side door in street clothes for a cigarette, saw the long line of people, and hid behind the door to smoke. I laughed loudly irl.

The Devil Drexl was the guy who was supposed to wrestle Mance Warner in the match I mentioned above.

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

Insertnamehere31 posted:

I don’t think SCU was officially announced so my answer should count :colbert:

Anyone who came out for the brawl should be considered as “announced.”

I think Tony called it a 15 team battle royale during the podcast and that’s how many are listed on Wikipedia, so there may not be a wild card.

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

I absolutely love AEW Battle Royales and how they use them to boot up like 5 angles in one shot, even if they just had a tag battle royale like a month ago.

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

TV Zombie posted:

After you’ve finished the questions on the poll, you’re given an option to see how other people answered. I’m not sure how one can see it after you’ve clicked out of that window.

It’s in your browsing history.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

Memnaelar posted:

You know, Jade is on the Revolution graphic. Might have been smart to pick her as Britt's partner, maybe. But probably not.

Ryo’s in there now. My assumption is the original plan for the Shaq match was for it to be at the PPV before the NBA All Star game ended up on the same night.

Also, there’s no way the HOF person ends up being Paul Wight trolling and saying he’s Captain Insano from a 25 year old bit movie part.

Lead Pipe Cinch fucked around with this message at 00:47 on Mar 8, 2021