Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Everybody wants to be a cat~
~Because a cat's the only cat~
~Who knows where its at~

SHAKE IT

QUAKE IT

SPACE KABOOM!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Who knows where its at~

David D. Davidson posted:

They're just shitheel chuds being shitheel chuds. Truth is they changed her design like a decade ago and they didn't gripe about it then.

Also no more Pepe LePew too.

Yeah they did. I remember what the online discourse was like when The Looney Tunes Show came out, and it was not pretty.

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Who knows where its at~

Vizuyos posted:

I hate that this is a sentence that anyone anywhere has ever felt the need to type

We live in a society

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Who knows where its at~

I don't think its impossible to update the joke and just make him "French Heart-throb who's into PDA," without the "romanticizing sexual aggression and assault," bit. Just leave the poor cat alone and give him a consensual partner who puts him in his place when he takes it too far. Make it a Gomez Addams and Morticia thing.

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Who knows where its at~

Space Jam 2 looks suspiciously like Ready Player 1

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Who knows where its at~

Big Beef City posted:

I'm pretty worried that the good guys won't be able to win a second time re: this space jam

I see through your low-key insult of The G.O.A.T King James, and do not appreciate it :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Who knows where its at~

Big Beef City posted:

What if labron tears a patella or something and they agree that without their clear set piece player the team can begin resting starters and looking to the draft and trade deadlines for next season and hope they still have a season or two before the window closes?

I think the real question is when the Sports Radio jocks are going to start talking about how nobody wants to see the Tune Squad repeat and what a Cinderella story it would be if the Monstars made it out of the Final Four instead.