Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

crazyivan45
Apr 30, 2008
I got the J&J in March and the phizer booster about 2 weeks ago. Didn’t have any issues with the initial JJ but the phizer booster gave me most of the symptoms of a mild flu the day after. Was back to feeling normal within 48 hours. I’d 1000% do it again but wanted to relay a report of mixing JJ with Phizer (do it or the Moderna)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

crazyivan45 posted:

I got the J&J in March and the phizer booster about 2 weeks ago. Didn’t have any issues with the initial JJ but the phizer booster gave me most of the symptoms of a mild flu the day after. Was back to feeling normal within 48 hours. I’d 1000% do it again but wanted to relay a report of mixing JJ with Phizer (do it or the Moderna)

This is almost the inverse of what I got, side-effects wise. I had j/j back in March and it loving floored me for a day, then got the Pfizer booster last week and came away with not much more than a sore arm.

The 5G slut-juice affects us all differently, I suppose.

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Ba-dam ba-DUMMMMMM

Moderna booster- I got a little febrile last night and woke up at 3 am feeling super hot and not at all good. Pounded a bunch of water and took some Tylenol and I’m 100% today. My wife is kind of nauseous and tired today (also Moderna) and another friend of ours can’t keep anything down (Moderna as well.)

Really something how the side effects seem to be hitting everyone a little differently.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Got tested today and was negative. Guess I just had a random fever for a day

Hotel Kpro
Feb 24, 2011

owls don't go to school
Dinosaur Gum

Cenen posted:

Gigavaxing over here. Kind of interested in how you actually got a second shot without the card or a proper record of the first one or did you get it done through the military and it makes a lot more sense?

Get the J&J booster to collect all the resistance.

I had a girlfriend at the time who worked the shot line. In February they finally had enough extras for other people and she came home one day and gave me one, then another a few weeks later. She never put me in the database or gave me a card and when I asked her about it after we broke up she insisted she did. So I just went to get more cause gently caress it, I needed proof and no one is going to just hand out cards based on that story

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rifles
Oct 8, 2007
is this thing working
Finally put off getting a booster. I got a flu shot last month and declined because the second Pfizer dose I had back in April kicked my rear end for a day and then had me feeling hungover for the day following and I didn't want that with my school schedule. I planned for the worst and got a big ol' nothingburger. Slept fine, no flu symptoms like the second dose, just a little lethargic but still good enough to go to the gym and my delt is a bit sore. A+ would recommend.