Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

crazyivan45
Apr 30, 2008
Memphis and surrounding areas: this clinic received a large batch of J&J vaccines and appointments are open to the public. Only requirement is that you be 18+. Several friends have gotten theirs, I’m scheduled for Monday. Call to make appointment

Prime Urgent Medical Clinic
176 Goodman Road West
Southaven, MS, 38671
662-536-1020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crazyivan45
Apr 30, 2008
Unfortunately the clinic I listed earlier in mississippi is out of doses and no longer scheduling appointments. No known restock date as of now

crazyivan45
Apr 30, 2008
I got the J&J in March and the phizer booster about 2 weeks ago. Didn’t have any issues with the initial JJ but the phizer booster gave me most of the symptoms of a mild flu the day after. Was back to feeling normal within 48 hours. I’d 1000% do it again but wanted to relay a report of mixing JJ with Phizer (do it or the Moderna)