Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Are you a rad suburban dad
No im a city slicker
yes i am a rad suburban dad
goku
Derpies Tuglord
View Results

take me you ANIMAL
Nov 28, 2002

Watch Trotz come here what he's doin' right now!

Good old Canadian boy behind the bench right there.

I work at costco, we get three trucks of gas a day. I just fill up there by taking my break before the store opens. I also take my wifes car once a week and fill it because i'm a rad husband too. Also all my yard tools are electric hand me downs from when my in-laws separated. So do whatever gas jerks. Only time it was bad was when Harvey hit and I flew out that morning because my dad was dying. Came back and everything was out of premium for a week for my subaru. But anyway, flying out when a hurricane is landing is not a pleasant experience is what i'm getting at.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cyril Sneer
Aug 8, 2004

Life would be simple in the forest except for Cyril Sneer. And his life would be simple except for The Raccoons.

A CRAB IRL posted:

What do dad crew think about large pig balls?

They're pretty good, but you wanna see real big balls? Try putting up with my ex for a week!

DarkSoulsTantrum
Apr 6, 2011

this kills the crab

Sure, they're visually impressive, but a lot of posters find large avatars physically uncomfortable. Furthermore, the owners of large avatars often rely on their size alone and don't bother to develop more refined posting techniques.

A CRAB IRL posted:

What do dad crew think about large pig balls?

Iíll tell you what, those babies are BIG!

ProperGanderPusher
Jan 13, 2012

Not a whole lot of gas hoarding idiocy around here, much to my surprise given the chud levels.

Still ainít going anywhere till we run out of food and/or baby stuff. Got plenty of chores around here to keep me going a long-rear end time.

A CRAB IRL
May 6, 2009

If you're looking for me, you better check under the sea

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

I’ll tell you what, those babies are BIG!

Whoa nelly! Like basketballs!