Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: BAGS FLY AT NOON)
Are you a rad suburban dad
No im a city slicker
yes i am a rad suburban dad
goku
Derpies Tuglord
View Results

Steakandchips
Apr 30, 2009

I got the pressure washer out a few weekends ago to wash the motorcycle and of course now the missus wants to use it for all manner of non-automotive things such as washing out the bins (why? They’re bins) and rinsing gravel (isn’t that what rain is for?).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Steakandchips
Apr 30, 2009

neato burrito posted:

FYI: Samsung appliances are pig poo poo, they make good phones but a two year old dryer had two heating elements go out within a year of each other.

Stick with Bosch or Miele.

Steakandchips
Apr 30, 2009

Day before yesterday, I put my bobble hat in its normal place, next to my red hat.
Yesterday, I go to get my bobble hat before going out. It's not there. I ask the wife, "Where's my bobble hat?"
"Dunno."
"Ok, I'll wear my red hat."
Today, I go to put my hat on, and the bobble hat is back next to the red hat "Where was my bobble hat?"
Wife: "It was drying since it was soggy, now it's back."

Sigh.

Steakandchips
Apr 30, 2009

Why not both BBQ and outdoor pizza oven?

Oven pizzas take a long time.

Outdoor pizza oven pizzas are fast. Good party food.

Steakandchips
Apr 30, 2009

I’ve been thinking about getting a Big Green Egg.

Any of you tried one yet? What are you thoughts on it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Steakandchips
Apr 30, 2009

Mine doesn’t understand why the bowls must be upside down.