Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: BAGS FLY AT NOON)
Are you a rad suburban dad
No im a city slicker
yes i am a rad suburban dad
goku
Derpies Tuglord
View Results

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

Look to your left. Look to your right. Only one of you is going to pass this course.
do you have a wet saw?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

Look to your left. Look to your right. Only one of you is going to pass this course.
we might be squares now, but when we were kids... oh man

*thinks of the only time he took ecstasy and made out with 2 girls in one night*

yeah... we were bad

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

There aren’t enough suburban mom bands imo

i think everyone in Sonic Youth looks like a suburban grandma by now

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

what if the potatoes are kinda old and have weird eyes on em?

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

drk posted:

Thanks, thats actually pretty useful advice.

Supposedly the nearest place to me with lump charcoal is here, should I go:

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

i fixed my lawnmower by myself

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

A burger coated in blackening or jerk seasoning is real good. But i dont gently caress with the composition of the meat by putting onions or breadcrumbs or whatever in there.

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

already mowed

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

the water heater is fucky

not how I wanted to spend my Sunday :(

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

I know what's wrong with the water heater but Lowes didn't have the part and the plumbing shops are closed so I bought the part online

Probably what will happen is the part will come, i'll install it, it won't fix the issue, I'll have to call someone to come out and the store I bought the part from won't take a return

also I'm taking cold showers for at least 2 days

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

AFewBricksShy posted:

I am very happy that it is octoberfest and dark beer season coming up.

Also the season for food that you make in a big pot and simmer for hours and it makes the house smell great and keeps you fed for days

Stews, curries, soups, chili

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

there's a turkey farm near where I work and you can definitely tell the difference between their turkey and a grocery store Butterball or whatever. Turkey is under rated, it's my go to meat.