Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kvlt!
May 19, 2012

the abomimable snowman is my favorite one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kvlt!
May 19, 2012

was told this thread would appreciate this documentary https://www.loveandsaucers.com/

about a dude who claims to have lost his virginity to an alien and been abducted over 100 times. He paints his experiences.

Website is mildly NSFW (paintings of nude aliens)

Kvlt!
May 19, 2012

DeimosRising posted:

the "serial killer" in the tv show, true crime sense is essentially a modern mythical monster. the 20th century vampire or werewolf.

absolutely

That's kinda blowing my mind with how right it is tbh. Woah.

Kvlt!
May 19, 2012

Knormal posted:

Cell phone cameras have killed the field. "Oh I couldn't get it out of my pocket in time" can only go so far.

the small brain "i couldnt pull my phone out in time"

vs.

the galaxy brain "the creature was emitting an electromagnetic frequency that prevented it from being photographed"

Kvlt!
May 19, 2012

who do u think would win in a fight sasquatch or yeti

Kvlt!
May 19, 2012

Captain Hygiene posted:

Yeti for sure. If Bigfoot shows up on its turf, Bigfoot's gonna need supplemental oxygen just to survive, and the Yeti will basically be superpowered if it shows up here due to all the extra air at lower elevations.

thats what i thought at first too but would the yeti get overheated bc hes used to living in ice cold snowy mountains? Tho I guess the inverse is true and the sasquatch would freeze on yetis turf :thunk:

I think you make a great point tho if there were some type of neutral temp turf where they wouldnt overheat/freeze then that extra oxygen would def give yeti the edge

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kvlt!
May 19, 2012

I hope one day I can such a bigfoot expert that when someone uploads a lovely cam bigfoot pic i can be like "i recognize which replica that is i can tell by the individual hairs on the chest"