Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lunatic Sledge
Jun 8, 2013

choose your own horror isekai sci-fi Souls-like urban fantasy gamer simulator adventure

or don't?
I think giant penguins could be kind of spooky if they were gianter, like in some of Monokubo's art

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lunatic Sledge
Jun 8, 2013

choose your own horror isekai sci-fi Souls-like urban fantasy gamer simulator adventure

or don't?
strong toad is between battle toad and captain toad on my favorite toads list

Lunatic Sledge
Jun 8, 2013

or don't?

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

(Unless maybe the bigfoot was wearing high heels?????!???)

in order to understand how the bigfoot has stayed hidden for so long, one must look to classic Bugs Bunny cartoons

Lunatic Sledge
Jun 8, 2013

or don't?
the ladies call me Bigfoot cuz I got three rear end cheeks

Lunatic Sledge
Jun 8, 2013

or don't?
I've got such a weird question I don't even know if this is where to ask it, but here goes: I'm looking for cryptids, legendary creatures, mythical monsters, things of that sort which mostly function(ed) as cautionary tales. Bugbears were a warning to kids not to go wandering around at night, big bad wolves would blow your house down if you slacked off too much, things of that nature--stories of creatures (or even legendary phenomena) that reinforce traditions or punish you for doing poo poo wrong. Ye olden mythologies and fairy tales are cool for this (I was surprised how few I could actually name when I sat down and thought about it), but bonus points if it's a fairly contemporary myth, fairly obscure, or really, really punches that "follow the rules or die" button.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lunatic Sledge
Jun 8, 2013

or don't?

Marcade posted:

Oklahoma is so boring not even ghosts live there, let alone Bigfoots.

hey we got plenty of ghosts, real pointy ones

hmm on closer inspection,