Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Vijay Prashad and Gerald Horne seem nice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

tbh after 1917, the best leftist intellectuals like Gramsci and Walter Rodney are likely to get murdered or jailed.

This is why podcasts stay mediocre. if Will Menaker embraces Marxist-Leninist Thought, the feds will put a bomb into his podcasting equipment.

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Soul_ posted:

Nick Land being pissed was an emblem of so many NeoRX and more generalized alt-right people being pissed. And Matt Christman making Zizek mad would show that Matt is willing to say anything, although I can't imagine Zizek ever getting in a Twitter dispute. If he's mad at someone he just writes an article where he uses his anger as a jumping off point for some bigger argument.

Bosnian and Cambodian. Denying a genocide is also good evidence that someone is just a pundit and a pseud because genocide denial is always for politically convenient reasons.

isn't Nick Land always pissed? I thought he did so much speed his brain was broken now. I still don't know who R.Сам is supposed to be.

Why do I care if Christman makes Zizek mad? They're commentators.