Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

That Lost World game kicks rear end

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I played this at Universal Studios Florida whilst soaking wet after going on the Popeye water ride and it kicked rear end.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

tawal posted:

fortunately, you can read about each cabinet's history here

http://www.thebasementarcade.com/mygames.htm

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I went to Disney in like 1999 and DisneyQuest whipped rear end. They had a whole retro arcade in addition to all the newer games and the big Disney stuff

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

elf help book posted:

just remembered there was one of these at disney world

BREAKING: Disney has purchased Linus Torvalds for an undisclosed sum.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

That Little Demon posted:

When I went to Disney when they had Extraterrorestrial I went with my little sister who was like 8 and one of the gimmicks during that ride was a seat lit up during the event and they said they were sending that one random person to the alien and my sisters seat lit up and she started crying and I said Goodbye and that she really was going away forever lol and I think it permanently traumatized her… Disney FTW

Lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Extraterrorestrial was cool. I also liked the Aerosmith Rock n Roller Coaster which had Ken Marino from The State and Wet Hot American Summer in the opening video while you wait for the ride to start

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pw4wlRzX9W4

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

mycophobia posted:

i kind of like bubbles lol. the game at least

:dogwhistle:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Fungah! posted:

turns out they got the whole cast in lol

Badass

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

FactsAreUseless posted:

Played a ton of this and Star Trek The Next Generation as a kid. There was also an Elvira machine, I don't remember if it was good but Elvira kicks rear end.

I’m pretty sure I’ve played the Elvira machine and it was good. The Addams Family one kicked rear end and a pizza place in my hometown had Attack From Mars which was always fun

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

FactsAreUseless posted:

:grin:

Addams Family is a famously hard table but it also rules for sure

I’m dogshit at any pinball table but I still like playing it. I’m also easily wowed by (literal) bells and whistles

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

That Little Demon posted:

*sees 1 inch of a ddr pad* Yep that looks like I want to say DDR MAX (6th mix) or possibly an import DDR 3rd Mix +2nd Korean SSS special

Impressively round gut on the guy behind it

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

trying to jack off posted:

reading a post then looking at my girlfriend and coming to a sudden realisation that ive always lived in the imp loft

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Mother… tell your children not to play my game

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

tawal posted:

ooh baby when you die
the pause is momentary
you just enter your high score

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

tmfc posted:

lmfao you just make the little man dance to pizza music, i want one of these so badly now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbbrfQaJJkM

This is my culture, not a costume