Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

Queensland has a slightly bigger potential fanbase than Victoria (70% vs 65%) and they both have the same spillover (20% in South Australia and 40% in the other two Eastern states) so that's probably the go in terms of expansion.

I've gotta say that the ban of technician flyers is actually a bit rougher than you'd think; Sure there's only 8 technician flyers in the region but that includes the Diamond Dogs, Halloween Knight and Killer B. ZERO is also very talented but he's got no entertainment skills at all so he's a bad fit for a sports entertainment product like APW. A ban on MMA Crossover workers is no big deal at all because there are only four of them active in the database in 2020 and none of them work in Oceania.

Losing Rock God Alvarez is huge for EILL; he's their ace after the retirement of Champagne Lover. EILL has a problem with bleeding workers because the instant a contract is up they get snapped up by SWF or USPW so a major star going down for a year really loving hurts when they struggle to keep their upper midcard together.

And I'm just going to say this but I miss Dusty Ducont being poo poo. If you lost someone to a competitor then you'd just give them a going away match/matches with Dusty and they'd almost certainly come out with an injury.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I've had shocking luck with QAW talent being poached; Danielle Sweetheart and Foxxy LaRue always end up going to CWA and the luchadoras either get picked up by OLLIE when they inevitably start throwing around exclusive contracts or they go to USPW. Alina America is also just an alright talent, she's got a lot of star quality and sex appeal but at best she's a competent if unspectacular talent that is kind of in the wrong company.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

Dumphrey Pinn is a no-brainer, make him a special attraction and primarily use him as a manager.

Louis Scorpio isn't particularily appealing, at best he's okay but he doesn't offer much. I guess maybe try a program to establish the next champ.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

Electric Dreamer is one of the biggest no brainer hires if you're playing a promotion with a women's division. She just has all the intangibles that you need to get over and she seems to always get a high destiny roll.

Triple A posted:

This should be a real thing.

Pretty sure I'm being hosed with here

El Hijo del Vikingo

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

C) Hamstead is still one of your best guys, you should still keep him prominent.

A) Barney Mason is one of your potential big stars so might as well get behind him.

either C or B) Pinn is clearly cooked but he still has some value, if you want to use him as a transitional champ to get the title on your future stars then go for it.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

BTF posted:

Billiam "I have a mouth, thus I must scream" Ospreay.

Billy Brexit, one of the dumbest men in the industry.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

A. Lanny is a legend in Australia but Sam Keith was the Ric Flair of the C-Verse. Would be weird sliding in there.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

A; I've generally been able to have stars go over major stars by protecting them even when they lose.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

AtomikKrab posted:

Will there be more... suplexes?

Great Khali voice: maybe Suplex?

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

The menace thing is based on Shawn Michaels trying to weasel his way out of putting over Steve Austin and the Undertaker just glared at him and cracked his knuckles to get the message across.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

Okay that's a phenomenal gimmick and I want to see someone do it in real life.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

An entertainment based company can work around a guy in decline if they're charismatic and over, however he's so over that he won't want to play ball if he doesn't get his way. Also 36 is really early for time decline to hit.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

BTF posted:

I can try with a lure some guys over. FCW has a lot of entertaining brawlers that would feel right home at APW. CWA has some insanely talented people, but I really doubt that their top guys would be willing to work here for peanuts. Their problem, naturally, is having next to no popularity in Australia, but that would be fixed in time.

I'll try to talk with some of the workers during the next update and see if anyone would be willing to take the trip. Hopefully someone agrees... and just doesn't immediately choose RAW instead.

Are Joffy Laine or Kip Keenan still there? They're basically THE guys that you'd want to pick up in that they're very good brawlers with star quality out the arse; Young & Wasted could be an okay lower midcard tag act, Mutant would also be worthwhile since he's got great entertainment stats.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

Oh small request, who has improved the most since signing for you?

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

biosterous posted:

more days, or more defenses? because lmao if it's the latter

my lucha knowledge is sadly limited

Titles in Lucha Libre aren't very important in the big scheme of things.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

B

Always gotta be wary about trying to match the big boys with contracts, you can probably afford a handful of people under contract but it really starts adding up. If RAW makes an offer for someone that you can do without then try and drive up the price and see if you can slip a poison pill in there for them to match.

edit: I wish that someone told me that the Women's Revolution mod turns Steve Flash into a notorious manwhore.

Testekill fucked around with this message at 11:39 on Mar 14, 2022

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

What about if Hack the Hunter rolled with Pookie Possum?

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

It's weird that Milk never finds any work; he's a decent brawler, his mental & fundamentals are pretty drat good and he's a very entertaining worker. I guess it could be because he's set to USA only and he's not the right worker for Lethal Ring when it opens.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

Go with A, B, F and I. Knight and Beau would fit in perfectly as charismatic brawlers, the Griffins are a world class tag team and you can't turn down having a Stone on your roster.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

Motivating seems the best choice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

Gerard really just has something out for White Wasp, I know Wasp isn't anything special but at this point it seems personal.