Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

Before i exit stage right, I'll repost this. Its more fitting for you anyways.

Oh, and remember when someone comes and reads this thread what they'll see is your moronic rear end preaching about not responding, etc and then continuing to do just the opposite for page after page. Just like me. Yeah, we both come out looking great.

With that in mind, I'm out and here's my full thoughts one more time for ya:

Want a meltdown? Keep reading from your mothers basements while you beat your tiny dick secretly thinking of Sandi you hypocritical pieces of human garbage.

So how much did you have in SC? I wonder as you're clearly a follower willing to jump on the dog pile here. And if you don't, well at least you can say you made at least one smart choice in life.

Say what you want. But at least I was never so loving stupid as to give CR money like some of the big brains here.

Or even better the loving disgusting assholes straddling the fence believing they'll win whether its released or not.

Here's a news break dumb fucks - You're part of the problem!

But you put yourself in the great position where you can't lose.

Here's the thing though, after I've been accused of shilling my blog, my radio show, etc etc I'm done.

I only ever posted one blog.

I don't have a radio show (that was BlueStrealkBTS you confused idiots).

And my name? Hey, you can find out who I am dumb rear end. That's the point. I don't hide behind anonymity being a loving puppet for DS. I wanted you and everyone to know who I was. Much like DS (whom in respect for this) I'm content to tell you to gently caress off with my real name. The B stands for Branson, my real name. Don't like it? Fine. I find people hiding being handles to be pussies most of the time. Do you have the balls to say the poo poo you spew online under your real name? If not, then get off my loving dick. Not all of us are loving scared bitch.

But hey, lie about all I've done. Forget the take down my wife wrote of CRs letter or the other poo poo we've done. Forget all the poo poo you've quoted of ours without realizing. Forget all the poo poo we've provided to DS.

All that poo poo about Kevin Dent, Wolf Knights relationship, helping Liz keep her loving job. THAT WAS US IDIOTS! But hey, we don't shill that, so gently caress us right.

But i get it, its easy to lie about what I've done. It helps you get your Lols. But anyone reading this think about this one thing, if these cocksuckers can lie about a no one like me then what else can they lie about?

It doesn't matter though. You hate my "shilling" yet suck the dick of the man LITERALLY SHILLING HIS loving BLOG! Hypocritical pussies, every loving one of you.

You wonder why your stupid poo poo isn't in the gaming media? Simple because most of you come off as the same vile stupid poo poo you claim to hate. No one gives a gently caress about the 500th Ben is fat joke. You dumb loving idiots. No one gives a gently caress about Ben Ghazi. Period. Its not a smoking gun. And the fact that of all places SA is crying about it only makes it that much more pathetic.

This isn't about a game for me, and never was. This was about the effect this has on all of gaming. But you've lost site of that. Your content as long as you get a game or Lols and that's loving pathetic. And people see right through your stupid poo poo.

Want to prove it? Check if SC is still going? Yeah, it is. You haven't won. So quit patting yourselves on the loving back.

Oh, and keep pretending this hasn't become an echo chamber. Hate to break it to you, but you're the only ones that think it's not. Some of you were even to stupid to realize Lowtax was trolling you as he was NEVER going to put money into the SC poo poo show. But nope heads so far up your goddamn asses sniffing your own farts you couldn't even see it.

Can't make it more clear how much of loving morons I find most of you. If I could blow out the part of my brain that even thinks about you dumb shits I would as that would be more preferable then ever having read your inane stupid bullshit to begin with.

And if you want to know why people think you worship Derek just look at how he is now the mod and you have users like TijuanaPedophile telling people to gently caress off for daring to air there dissent. Or the fact that so many of you seem to live and breath off of what he says, parroting whatever he says. Yeah, real hard one to figure out you group of goddamn low grade trolls.

You get a rise out of me. Yeah, sure. I even enjoy this poo poo to a degree. If i didn't I wouldn't bother with this. I find it enjoyable to a degree. Especially as it mostly just reinforces the low loving view I have of most of you. But you don't care right? You just keep responding to because your over it, or above it, or whatever stupid bullshit you pile on.

The majority of you are loving pathetic and under some goddamn delusion that when this is all said and done you'll be remembered or some poo poo. Well newsflash gently caress faces, this will be moved to the gas chamber like many a thread before it and no one will remember you. Derek? Yeah, sure. The rest of you?

Hahahaha.

No.

You're about as important as I am, NOT AT loving ALL! And no one will remember you or your pathetic excuses at trolling. You wont go down as winning some war. You'll just be another loving burp on the internet that no one gives two shits about. Keep thinking otherwise. It'll be funny when reality crashes down on your pathetic SC obsessed lives.

If you don't like me, good. I don't like you. Now were on the same page. Don't like my writing? Well gently caress you. I don't like your excuse for grammar either.

At least Im not some scared internet pussy thinking I'm vastly more important then I am. I'd rather be that then ever be like the majority of you pathetic fence straddling hypocrites.

And to those wondering why I care so much well that's simple because SC COULD loving RUIN GAMING. If it fails there goes crowd funding. Period. This has been discussed many times before.

It also shows the publishers and big companies that its very easy, easier then anyone thought, to get a bunch of dumb loving rubes to hand over a bunch of money for nothing more then the hope of a dream and nothing loving more. And if you don't think big companies haven't noticed and won't try to replicate this poo poo then your stupider then I ever loving thought. And that's goddamn impressive.

I care, a lot, about consumer rights and advocacy. This is, and has always been, a consumer rights issue for me. Yeah, its a loving game. But with 113m on the line its much bigger then that and though I think a lot of you are dumber then dried poo poo I at least think you know this is a bigger issue then just another game. If you didn't realize that then you wouldn't hang on what DS says, as you clearly do.

I've also from the start been very concerned about the amount of dumb fucks willing to give them money. I never would have guessed it'd get this far, but here we are. With some of you loving retards willfully being part of the goddamn problem all while bitching about it without a hint of irony.

Which in turn makes me weep for the loving state of things, as how can we ever have anything nice with dumb shits crying about bullshit they are actively supporting.

And yes, if you work there, take money from CIG, put money into the game, talk positively about it singing it's praises, or any of that type of poo poo, all while posting here, THEN YOURE PART OF THE loving PROBLEM AND I WILL NOT, AND CANNOT, RESPECT THAT. GET OFF THE loving FENCE AND PICK A GODDAMN SIDE. if you can't, THEM SHUT THE gently caress UP YOUR MAKING IT WORSE YOU IGNORANT gently caress!

And if and when this poo poo show comes out, and you rush off to play it, just remember how much of a part of the problem you really were. You fence straddling waste of human skin.

I'll end with this, I know I'm better then you. Period. I NEVER put a dime into this goddamn poo poo show of a game. MOST OF YOU DID YOU DUMB loving IDIOTS THAT COULDN'T BE BOTHERED TO GOOGLE FOR 5 loving MINUTES AS THAT'S ALL IT TOOK TO FIND OUT CR WAS A HACK! 5 loving MINUTES! BUT NOPE, JUST THROW MONEY AT IT THAT'S A GOOD IDEA. gently caress YOU AS YOU'RE THE loving PROBLEM!

There's you're loving meltdown. Enjoy and just to put a bow on it - SUCK MY loving oval office YOU PATHETIC GROUP OF loving SHEEP!

Probate this you unfunny assclowns.

PS - thanks for the thousands of unique hits from SA by the way. And your welcome for all the coments from our page you posted. You might hate us, but hey that .05 helped keep the page up assholes.

Goodnight and see you in the Verse Commandos. I leave you to stroke your over inflated epeens in peace.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU